Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i did my supporting..i listed this on my top 5 game updates i'm waiting for in my status :p
that's gotta be worth a buck...i'm sure of it...
Definitely worth more than a buck! When I went to the store I tried to pay with money and the clerk looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, we don't take that currency here. Where did ThunderRob list you on his Top 5 anticipated games?"
So I looked it up and excitedly responded with #2. The clerk looked me in the eye, "Well then, why is that all your getting? Fill up your cart! Everyone knows #2 gets a shopping cart full of goods. If you were number 1, then we would have given you the keys to the store!"
And then everyone clapped. It was awesome!

Since when does Nikki care about what other people say?

It seems that many people think she is a whore unless she fucks her twin brother to become part of his harem. I wouldn’t bother with that.

She’s got to fight for the right to party! ;)
Nikki can do that on her own time! I have no problem with it, but to throw that in the game right now wouldn't really fit the story I have mapped out.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just realized that there's still no fan art thread for this game :unsure:

And I don't even remember any fan art posted in this thread, either. (I could be wrong)
Isn't this game inspiring enough for our fan art artists? Or are all possible fantasies already covered by the game itself? I don't think so! :rolleyes:

If Sumodeine posted some info about the assets he used for the models, would that nudge that ball rolling?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Nikki can do that on her own time! I have no problem with it, but to throw that in the game right now wouldn't really fit the story I have mapped out.
Ooh, what a bossy dev! :eek:

Only kidding ;). I decided to support you on patreon too. Just for a buck a month, because money is tight at the moment. But I hope that every little bit helps. Please keep on going like this and don’t let the trolls get you.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ooh, what a bossy dev! :eek:

Only kidding ;). I decided to support you on patreon too. Just for a buck a month, because money is tight at the moment. But I hope that every little bit helps. Please keep on going like this and don’t let the trolls get you.
Thanks man! Really appreciate the support!! Indeed, every little bit does help. If everyone that played this game contributed a buck a month, I would be able to do this full time. I know that's super unrealistic, and is never gonna happen, but it's also the reality - A very, very small percentage of people that play these games are patrons of any developer. And those few supporters are what is keeping this small industry alive right now.

And don't worry, I feed off the trolls' negativity :sneaky:

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I just realized that there's still no fan art thread for this game :unsure:

And I don't even remember any fan art posted in this thread, either. (I could be wrong)
Isn't this game inspiring enough for our fan art artists? Or are all possible fantasies already covered by the game itself? I don't think so! :rolleyes:

If Sumodeine posted some info about the assets he used for the models, would that nudge that ball rolling?
I think I posted them on my discord a while ago, but I can post them here too. I welcome any and all fan art!

I know mannitt has made a couple.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I support a small number of developers for a small amount each. Some time ago I decided to take the same approach as with street artists. If an artist is good enough and makes me stop and listen for more than one song, I always give some money.
Your game certainly makes me want to listen to listen to your next song.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Any other game and i'd say Nikki being killed off is a sure thing but this is too light hearted for a dark turn like that.
Are you sure about that? Ashley standing over Eric with a fucking knife sticking out of his neck was a HUGE turn that shocked the hell out of me. I wouldnt be surprised with any turn and I welcome any turn.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you sure about that? Ashley standing over Eric with a fucking knife sticking out of his neck was a HUGE turn that shocked the hell out of me. I wouldnt be surprised with any turn and I welcome any turn.
That was a dig at Eric from Big Brother .... and Erics in general.

Something was always going to happen to him.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes