401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hold on, you didn't see the crazy vegan doing something crazy coming?

Are you one of those that see the good in everyone and think she was just misunderstood?

You realise she lives on Rabbit food, all those vegans are crazy. Have you ever had a conversation with a sane Rabbit?

Me neither and i've talked to a lot of Rabbits.
Holy SHIT!!!, You are right!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Are you one of those that see the good in everyone and think she was just misunderstood?

You realise she lives on Rabbit food, all those vegans are crazy. Have you ever had a conversation with a sane Rabbit?

ummm..missy..those rabbits do not talk..they just go bzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzz..

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
ummm..missy..those rabbits do not talk..they just go bzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzz..
Considering the current tech progress, I wouldn't bet on it. :rolleyes:
You can talk to almost any kind of cars about a decade already, then smartphones and now for several years they've been shoving Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa into various things, starting with desktop speakers. And now there are other gadgets and I think even some toys compatible with these two. How sure are you that there aren't any of those rabbits? How many do you own and use that you can be so sure? :oops:

When Avaron says that she talks to her rabbits, I fuckin' believe her!

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018

I'm not saying that I didn't see her doing something crazy at some point, I was just surprised on when she did it, since it was out of nowhere. Now I don't know why I was surprised with the ending of the version before it. Suppose I just got caught up on the previous scene :love:

Reactions: Sumodeine

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It is all a matter of taste, but I won’t use it. Nikki is a slut and she is proud of it. I like her, and this is how Sumodeine has intended her to be.

How on earth can she be capable to instruct Taylor if she is only allowed to have sex with him and no one else? It makes no sense. And it would ruin her college experience. She might have to attend classes!

The Grant story is actually very funny. Nikki claims to be an expert on seduction, but she fails to notice that Grant played a trick on her.

And what is seen can not be made unseen. :D

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
It is all a matter of taste, but I won’t use it. Nikki is a slut and she is proud of it. I like her, and this is how Sumodeine has intended her to be.

How on earth can she be capable to instruct Taylor if she is only allowed to have sex with him and no one else? It makes no sense. And it would ruin her college experience. She might have to attend classes!

The Grant story is actually very funny. Nikki claims to be an expert on seduction, but she fails to notice that Grant played a trick on her.

And what is seen can not be made unseen. :D
If you don't like it, by no means do you have to use it.

As for her being able to instruct Taylor, it's not like the mod changes her into a virgin or anything. It just removes those couple of scenes and slightly alters a couple others.

And as for the ruining her college experience, unless you select the option saying that you want to watch her have sex with other guys, then that one night with Grant is the only time she has sex with another guy anyway, so it's honestly not that different in that regard.

But yeah, if you are happy with the way those particular scenes went, then the mod is definitely not needed for you. I wasn't happy with that scene, so I decided to make a small nod to change it, and decided to share it in case others felt the same.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Who is complaining? Is saying you like the way Sumodeine made the game a complaint?
I understand that you like the game the way it is, and I didn't take offense at your comment. My intent with the mod was never to fundamentally alter the story or change who Nikki is, though it may tone her slutty side down a bit. I wouldnt have spent the time making the mod if I didn't really like the game aside from those scenes at the beginning.

Reactions: Rico Caramba

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
apologies Rico Caramba ..i've just woken recently..not had my morning tea..and made the mistake of not reading behind and became the twat myself with my comment..deleted my douchery and made a tea to insure my brain functions for the rest of the day.

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I understand that you like the game the way it is, and I didn't take offense at your comment. My intent with the mod was never to fundamentally alter the story or change who Nikki is, though it may tone her slutty side down a bit. I wouldnt have spent the time making the mod if I didn't really like the game aside from those scenes at the beginning.
No offense taken. The fact that you go to this length shows you really like the game.
I am glad I am not the dev though. To me it would feel a bit like how they show some films in Russia or China. With too explicite scenes deleted. Usually that does not improve those films. The difference is of course that you are free to either play the original or the “censored” version.
I wanted to point out that the dev did not create this scene by accident. Shocking as it may be to some, it serves a purpose. It shows, not tells, how slutty she is. At the same time it shows she is not as clever as she thinks. To me, that makes her only human and more likeable.
I hope I am wrong, but when playing the game I had a feeling the dev mellowed down Nikki already a bit in the later updates. In general, there is so much critisism about the character of Nikki, while she is the star of the show. I truely hope that Sumodeine is not put off by this critisism and sticks to his plans.
Having said that, I wish you all the best with your mod. I just wanted to point out why I am not going to use it. Neither yours nor any mod to any game for that matter. To me, the dev may be good or bad, but he is always right.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I truely hope that Sumodeine is not put off by this critisism and sticks to his plans.
He's never changed his mind on anything planned in all the time it's been available. The only thing he cut down on was splitting the routes for different girls due to time constraints.

His plans for Nikki have never changed. She was always the plot device to bring Tales out of his shell and set him up with whoever his main love interest happens to be.

He's had nearly 2 years of flak for not making Nikki a love interest and never changed his mind. As he's always said, that's not the story he's telling. If all those complaints didn't change anything then nothing will. He's always stuck by his guns from what i've seen.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
These are a couple of Skylar renders I've done. The first I didn't get the hair right Sumo helped correct me. Lol
The second is cause she is my favorite. Also why I've only done her so far. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
For the record, I am 100% ok with BadSisterFucker, or anyone else for that matter, making a mod/walkthrough/fanart/anything for the game. If someone wants to put the time, effort, and energy into tweaking what I've done for their own tastes, who am I to stop it? I actually applaud his effort, because instead of just complaining about something he didn't like, BadSisterFucker went out and did something about it.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes