randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Rob a week ago - stop mocking yourself, small boobs are awesome.

Rob today - LOL no tits.

Words hurt.

:p
how dare a man only measure a woman from her tits!
there's still other *body parts* of a women that us (men) should compare.

as for me, I wouldn't call a small boobs are awesome since both big and small boobs have their own charm :cool:

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
how dare a man only measure a women from her tits!
there's still other *body parts* of a women that us (men) should compare.

as for me, I wont call a small boobs are awesome since both big and small boobs have their own charm :cool:
Anything more than a mouthful is a waste! Don't tell that to my wife though, she has 44GG boobs! :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canes

May 27, 2018
Well fuck, why would you forcing me to lose my virginity to a drunken prostitute-grandma who is high on Botox side effects, and on my first night nonetheless.
Not cool dev. It just killed what little ounce of curiosity I had in this VN.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Well fuck, why would you forcing me to lose my virginity to a drunken prostitute-grandma who is high on Botox side effects, and on my first night nonetheless.
Not cool dev. It just killed what little ounce of curiosity I had in this VN.
You'll get over it. I did. Didn't like it, but what won't kill you will make you stronger, right? :ROFLMAO: Besides, some guys do like wrinkly and sloppy mommy or granny types. Even prefer them to 18-year old beauties. It's a fetish. Don't judge them.
So, yeah, better get over it. The game is well worth it.
Or don't. No one will miss you. :p

But it's there mostly as a plot device, so you can compare what the MC is capable of achieving by himself (zero, with a single cougar "on the menu") and what he can do with Nikki The Tricky as the wing-woman with benefits. o_O

Mar 4, 2019
You'll get over it. I did. Didn't like it, but what won't kill you will make you stronger, right? :ROFLMAO: Besides, some guys do like wrinkly and sloppy mommy or granny types. Even prefer them to 18-year old beauties. It's a fetish. Don't judge them.
So, yeah, better get over it. The game is well worth it.
Or don't. No one will miss you. :p

But it's there mostly as a plot device, so you can compare what the MC is capable of achieving by himself (zero, with a single cougar "on the menu") and what he can do with Nikki The Tricky as the wing-woman with benefits. o_O
We already know that Tales won't end up with Nicky to our absolute displeasure as she is honestly the hottest girl in the game! I laugh at what passes off as a MILF on these boards having to have sex with gilf slushbags in many games. Is everybody so intense on fucking old people? I am in my mid 50's and the last thing I want to throw my dick into is somebody as old [or older] than me ...

Red469

May 18, 2018
Dude, never go full Acting Lesson.
Seriously though, I don't see this game taking a dark turn.
Wild Gues: gonna say Anythings Possible

But, What if the reason Nikki isn't an endgame love interest is because...
Nikki, Has her Kinks, I would be Shocked if Tales didnt do everything to protect her.

Because Sumo didn't plan it that way! Step away from the AL ending!!!
This makes Sence.

Wow, please stop kink-shaming us! :ROFLMAO:
Agreed, Dunno Why some here have such issues with our resident gorgeous Milf but you do... Maybe its just Jeleousy...

But are you sure it wasn't planned that way? I know Sumo was a big fan of AL, especially after the fire... ;)
At one point being the operative word: "WAS"
Past tense...

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes