chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, i need some help, i got a new pc, and dont have my saves, may someone help me with a save at the end of v0.13?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

My Sister, My Roommate [v14] [Sumodeine] - Original Size: 2.5GB

Download Win (290MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
Not sure if it is just me but I tried ALL the Windows links on page 1 and they were all crawling slow as hell and some had some really janky pop ups. I actually had to go to the games Patreon page to use mega download, which works great. Not sure why the Mega links are not on the first page?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Is sarah still not a romance option? I mean the other girls are alright but I'm not interested in any of them including Nikki(and even if i was interested Nikki off the table anyway.).

Molly was hot but she want to play the long game(note i haven't played the update yet and also i don't mind spoilers because the game ends next update(?) so it doesn't really matter for me.).

If Sarah was just add for a tease and never was going to be a thing I'm going to be very sad :cry:. If possible i might just end the game with no relationship.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Molly is so sweet. How could anyone resist her. She is good with your sister and I'm sure she will like your mom too.

I guess next (last?) episode will be sometime around christmas? Or will there be an update before that?

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Can you romance your sister or will others bone her regardless of what you do?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Molly is so sweet. How could anyone resist her. She is good with your sister and I'm sure she will like your mom too.

I guess next (last?) episode will be sometime around christmas? Or will there be an update before that?
I mean...did you play the path where you rejected her ?
The MC gives a perfectly valid reason for not tying it down because of her affinity for gutting pigs. Especially given the last piece of crazy he stuck his dick in.

Also that courtroom scene is 11/10 if you have sex with the crazy chick.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes