magus448

May 22, 2018
Seems Molly is the only LI... Still bummed Nikki wanted to stop the fooling around and not be a SWB.

JRHSVDJDSB

Apr 22, 2018

Both compressed, literally read the previous pages

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I mean...did you play the path where you rejected her ?
The MC gives a perfectly valid reason for not tying it down because of her affinity for gutting pigs. Especially given the last piece of crazy he stuck his dick in.

Also that courtroom scene is 11/10 if you have sex with the crazy chick.
The courtroom scene is great.

I guess will have to replay the game, if only to find some more bad endings :D.

I forgot about Molly's self-sufficient rural background. She must be better in handling a knife than Ashley is. Molly doesn't know about the details of Tales' arrest yet, but the leaking out feels ominous now :eek:.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And now I hate you for not showing the mother and Mrs. Solain. ;)

And Katie and Lily, how great is that?

The trial if Tales had sex with Ashley was so funny I loled.

But here's my problem with this update, again no matter what I do Cory's not an option. I get the threesome, she rejects Tales, I don't get the threesome, she is angry that Tales didn't go to her tournament.
That does kind of suck, because I really wanted a playthrough where MC got together with her.

I know you've talked about how the many paths were just too complicated to keep up, but please honestly answer me this, will Cory be an option or did you write her out of the story, to cut down in paths?
Mind you, I'm not demanding an answer, I'm just asking politely.

Also, I'm obviously complaining on a very high level, as this game continues to be one of greats here on f95zone.

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
or, maybe you are romancing her-hence why she's no longer having sex with the mc. many feel it ended abruptly.
According to the Dev Tales can't romance her. But he can't get rid of her either. Nikki is kinky as hell, you never know what she will do to Tales.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
According to the Dev Tales can't romance her. But Nikki is kinky as hell, you never know what she will do to Tales.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
like i said-some feel it ended too abruptly-onlt time'll tell-if not-i will be disappointed
So I have to endure one time and then I can have her fully for myself?

I am a romance type of guy so if we are not gonna love each other I am not truly interested
same here-hence why i've reconsidered downloading this game.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
So I have to endure one time and then I can have her fully for myself?

I am a romance type of guy so if we are not gonna love each other I am not truly interested
1 time. You can just roll over and go to sleep or watch. After that it's your call who she fucks.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
If you want to fuck your sister, just you and you alone, there are about a million games on this site that will suit you better. Don't download this game unless you are interested in a well written and very funny story that gives a twist to the genre and is sexy as hell too.
me as the only guy.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes