Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Sequel after the last update. Taylor helping Nikki to corrupt her virgin boyfriend. Should be a quick one.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I made sure to save a file for both choices at the end of the Molly route in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I am in a trip and forgot my laptop home so could you guys inform me if Taylor did Anything with Molly in this update, please? Thanks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would rather end up with Nikki-but I guess that's the great thing about having multiple paths
Nikki isn't a love interest nor an ending option.

This has been covered quite extensively since the game was released. The dev has been quite clear she will never be an end game option .... ever.

• Sad
Reactions: kshyk

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
But here's my problem with this update, again no matter what I do Cory's not an option. I get the threesome, she rejects Tales, I don't get the threesome, she is angry that Tales didn't go to her tournament.
That does kind of suck, because I really wanted a playthrough where MC got together with her.

I know you've talked about how the many paths were just too complicated to keep up, but please honestly answer me this, will Cory be an option or did you write her out of the story, to cut down in paths?
Mind you, I'm not demanding an answer, I'm just asking politely.

Also, I'm obviously complaining on a very high level, as this game continues to be one of greats here on f95zone.
She's busy training for the Olympics and didn't have the time to make an appearance in this update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not really, it's been common knowledge for nearly 2 years.

just seems like a wasted oppertunity for nikki not to be a love intrest or an endgame option.
Oh for....

Every update there is always one.

The dev isn't making that game, there are plenty of other games where brother and sister end up together but it won't be here.

Seriously now, it's been 2 years of him saying this how is this still being brought up....

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

Oh for....

The dev isn't making that game, there are plenty of other games where brother and sister end up together but it won't be here.

Seriously now, it's been 2 years of him saying this how is this still being brought up....
people are allowed to voice their opinion. 2 years ago? i didn't even know this site existed-let alone this game-so get off my ass.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019

Oh for....

There's no need to get snippy like that. Maybe people just like Nikki more than the other options and want her to be the one you get with in the end.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah, still new people discovering this gem of a story. You can’t expect them to read 176 pages on this forum first. So people are confused. I can’t blame them, this is a bit of a confusing story. And that, imo, is one of the main attractions of it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's no need to get snippy like that. Maybe people just like Nikki more than the other options and want her to be the one you get with in the end.
Except i've been saying it for months now, it's getting old.

She was given a boyfriend in this update and she made it more than clear it was over how are people still not getting it?

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i dont know how to feel about this update...i guess i was hoping for some harem type thing to happen but is seems like thats a giant no......apparently if you dont date Molly everyone tells you you are an idiot for doing that and cheap ending with Sarah......Jessica disappears or where she is in the 3 month time gap.....Cory cuts you out whether you were dating Molly or not......Chelsea seems to just randomly seems to be there.....your mom gets super mad at you and her best friend for fooling around but 3 month time jump and she is fucking her with no explanation on how that started.......and Nikki seems to want nothing to do with you whether she is with who ever the hell Marc is or not.....but when you are dating Molly she seems to be torn about being with you and not ruining anything you have with Molly.......but yet the final choice of the update leads to having Molly seeing you and Nikki kiss or Molly hearing you two say that she doesnt need to know that you and Nikki hooked up......

No harem option (I was really hoping that was an option)

Nikki doesnt seem to be a LI unless your dating Molly

Not having Molly as your GF just leads to what i view bad as bad endings

Seems like you are being forced to choose between Molly and Nikki....(i dont see the option to have both of them being available)

Ultimately it feels like all your choices were pointless and its hard to see where this update was going

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
But Avaron1974 is right. It has been made clear from the start. Numerous people have asked, or even demanded, for Nikki to be Tales’ love interest. Sumodeine has remained adamant.
So, if Avaron apears a bit snippy, there’s an understandable reason for it.

Seriously, if you would have paid attention to the text and not just to the images, it would have bern clear that this is not just any regular incest fantasy, but rather a parody to the genre.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seems like you are being forced to choose between Molly and Nikki....(i dont see the option to have both of them being available)
Nikki IS NOT an option.

Never has been, never will be. She was just a catalyst for the story, her part is now done.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes