Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It seems its time for me and this game to part ways. Well, it was an intresting jorney up to a sertain point, I definatly enjoyed writing for the most part, but if there will be no content for me, then, I have no reason to follow no more. I guess i'v been a bit false advertised by the whole "My sister My roomate" thing, and actually assumed what there will be a lot of this character and stayed longer then i shoud, but, well, mistakes happen.
Just curious. Did you pay a lot of money on Patreon after this so-called false advertisement? Wat exactly did the dev promise you to make you get so disappointed?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Put a guy in her role? Touching Tales’ dick and whatnot? That would be a different genre altogether. Not my kink, I would probably have passed.

But I don’t think the Dev “should” do anything just because the story is not what you like.
i'm gonna reframe from insults-i will just say that wasn't what i ment-i ment strictly as a mentor ande nothing else. that would kept everyone happy. you just don't just add a girl the main character already has an interest in have sex with him..........................yet, not make her a love interest and not expect a few to be annoyed about it. i could've easily told the dev this was gonna be the result before it was even released. i'm not trying to offend him and i'm not trying to cause a fight-but i feel that this was a very poor decision.

Last edited:

LostSentience

Apr 25, 2017
How is it false advertising?

His sister IS his roommate, it's exactly what it says.
She is, indeed, can hardly disagree with that. Tho it ain't connected to the point what i tried to make in any way, unfortunatly. Its just then i deciding to read a book, I assume what the book's name is somehow meaningfully related to the content of it, not and just making an random statement about one of its secondary characters. And just to be clear, there is nothing criminal in not doing so of course (ecpecually for books, actually), and i ain't payed a dime for the thing, neather did i spend a lot of time with it (thx to a skip batton), so, i'm not truly dissapoined, have an Strive for Power unfinished anyway.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
i'm gonna reframe from insults-i will just say that wasn't what i ment-i ment stickly as a mentor ande nothing else. that would kept everyone happy. you just don't just add a girl the main character already has an interest in have sex with him..........................yet, not make her a love interest and not expect a few to be annoyed about it. i could've easily told the dev this was gonna be the result before it was even released. i'm not trying to offend him and i'm not trying to cause a fight-but i feel that this was a very poor decision.
Maybe the dev is not interested in keeping everybody happy. And maybe he doesn’t mind that some are annoyed. He is telling a story, and a damn good one in my opinion. There are plenty of mediocre stories around made by devs who want to keep everybody happy.
If you don’t like what the story is offering you, feel free to look somewhere else.
I don’t mind if your opinion differs from mine. But it’s the devs story, and if thats what he wants to tell us, that’s it. It’s his decision

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nikki IS NOT an option.

Never has been, never will be. She was just a catalyst for the story, her part is now done.
Yeah yeah, we know. She can't be love interest.
But she can still be... a "roommate with benefits", can't she ? This is good enough :sneaky: Having sex with your... "roommate" doesn't mean that you are going to marry her you know... :sneaky:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
She is, indeed, can hardly disagree with that. Tho it ain't connected to the point what i tried to make in any way, unfortunatly. Its just then i deciding to read a book, I assume what the book's name is somehow meaningfully related to the content of it, not and just making an random statement about one of its secondary characters. And just to be clear, there is nothing criminal in not doing so of course (ecpecually for books, actually), and i ain't payed a dime for the thing, neather did i spend a lot of time with it (thx to a skip batton), so, i'm not truly dissapoined, have an Strive for Power unfinished anyway.
Maybe I did not understand this right, but did you just imply that you think Nikki is a secondary character?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i'm gonna reframe from insults-i will just say that wasn't what i ment-i ment stickly as a mentor ande nothing else. that would kept everyone happy. you just don't just add a girl the main character already has an interest in have sex with him..........................yet, not make her a love interest and not expect a few to be annoyed about it. i could've easily told the dev this was gonna be the result before it was even released. i'm not trying to offend him and i'm not trying to cause a fight-but i feel that this was a very poor decision.
Sumo knew what was coming but, and i've said this before, this is an adult site for adults and he was probably expecting people to be able to take no like adults.

I know it's expecting a lot, adult behaviour from what should be adults, but the dream never dies.

The dev is telling the story he wants. Accept it or don't it's your choice but it isn't changing to suit you or anyone else.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Nikki isn't a love interest nor an ending option.

This has been covered quite extensively since the game was released. The dev has been quite clear she will never be an end game option .... ever.
Well, I guess I wasted my time with this Game then. What was even the point then. The title hints that the Sister is pretty much the main option here. Thats like calling a Game "Dating my Daugther" without the Daugther being an option...

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
... you just don't just add a girl the main character already has an interest in have sex with him..........................yet, not make her a love interest and not expect a few to be annoyed about it. i could've easily told the dev this was gonna be the result before it was even released. i'm not trying to offend him and i'm not trying to cause a fight-but i feel that this was a very poor decision.
Maybe the dev is well aware that 'a few' would be annoyed about it.

Maybe he also knows that 'a few' would be annoyed if he had flying pigs zooming about the background.

Maybe he is not worried that 'a few' people, or even less, think it is a poor decision to not do what THEY want.

Maybe he wants to write HIS story and make HIS game and risk a sufficient majority liking it exactly as it is.

:whistle:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sumo knew what was coming but, and i've said this before, this is an adult site for adults and he was probably expecting people to be able to take no like adults.

I know it's expecting a lot, adult behaviour from what should be adults, but the dream never dies.

The dev is telling the story he wants. Accept it or don't it's your choice but it isn't changing to suit you or anyone else.
was that an attempt to insult me? if so, it's pretty petty and nonsensical. and it hardly makes you look one to talk about maturity.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
We should send Sumodeine to jail for false advertising, puting him next to ICSTOR who will be there because there's more people than milfs living in that city, Perverteer because most of the girls aren't your sisters and DPC for making Acting Lessons.
Cute Mytez... except Linda IS the breakout star of Milfy City hence why the "mother MC would like to fuck" is the star and co-protagonist... same with Perveteer's awesome Sisterly Lust... yes the mom shares some spotlight, but its Bella, Rachel and Liza who are that game's darlings...

To make it a fair comparison instead of what you did it should be "damn ICSTOR making a game called Incest Story, but the MC only bangs his sister and mother once before they go to different dudes, and he is left banging random strangers"... or if Sisterly Lust was all about the Preacher's wife, the supermarket tomboy, or the two pacific islander girls that loved to get peed on... at that point why is the damn game called Sisterly Lust ?

As for this game I agree that people need to stop asking for Nikki content, it annoys even me (when its people that do it every month)... however when people get all snippy and sarcastic towards NEW people, its kind of honestly stupid... NO ONE wants to read 176 pages worth of posts to "understand" that the sister is just there to be a street/dorm walking whore...

The way people gatekeep for this game is honestly a turn off... If Sumodeine wasnt such a funny writer I wouldnt even bother with this game due to the toxic fanbase and gatekeepers it attracts.... hell the only reason I came back and knew there was an update is due to notifications that told me people were posting on the thread... I dreaded coming here as I knew what I was going to find 5% of people discussing the update, 15% reporting bugs, 30% asking for Nikki to be a LI, and 50% screeching that Nikki is "just the sister deal with it you *&^&^%$#'s like always".

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Maybe the dev is well aware that 'a few' would be annoyed about it.

Maybe he also knows that 'a few' would be annoyed if he had flying pigs zooming about the background.

Maybe he is not worried that 'a few' people, or even less, think it is a poor decision to not do what THEY want.

Maybe he wants to write HIS story and make HIS game and risk a sufficient majority liking it exactly as it is.

:whistle:
then he should expect such critism

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
was that an attempt to insult me? if so, it's pretty peety and nonsensical. and it hardly makes you look one to talk about maturity.
Didn't say anything about maturity, I said adult.

I'm an immature little bitch, this is known, I can still accept people saying no and move on.

No, it wasn't an attempt to insult you. I don't attempt. You've been told no and yet still bleat on about it, it's not going to change anything. Accept it or don't but harping on about it isn't going to change a thing. Sumo has said he's telling a different story that doesn't involve brother and sister ending up in love and that's just how it is.

What you do from now is entirely up to you but you've been told no and that's it as far as i'm concerned.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Once again, I don't understand why some are arguing so much...
The Dev said that Nikki will not be "love interest". Be he said nothing about sex (at least I don't think he did).
So, I see nothing wrong with MC and Nikki having LOT of sex, without getting married at the end of the game...

Sex and fun is VERY different from love you know... Just in case you didn't notice :sneaky:

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Didn't say anything about maturity, I said adult.

I'm an immature little bitch, this is known, I can still accept people saying no and move on.

No, it wasn't an attempt to insult you. I don't attempt. You've been told no and yet still bleat on about it, it's not going to change anything. Accept it or don't but harping on about it isn't going to change a thing. Sumo has said he's telling a different story that doesn't involve brother and sister ending up in love and that's just how it is.

What you do from now is entirely up to you but you've been told no and that's it as far as i'm concerned.
what's the diiffrence between not being an adault and not being mature, in this case? i've accepted that-however, i can and will voice my opinion on it.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cute Mytez... except Linda IS the breakout star of Milfy City hence why the "mother MC would like to fuck" is the star and co-protagonist... same with Perveteer's awesome Sisterly Lust... yes the mom shares some spotlight, but its Bella, Rachel and Liza who are that game's darlings...

To make it a fair comparison instead of what you did it should be "damn ICSTOR making a game called Incest Story, but the MC only bangs his sister and mother once before they go to different dudes, and he is left banging random strangers"... or if Sisterly Lust was all about the Preacher's wife, the supermarket tomboy, or the two pacific islander girls that loved to get peed on... at that point why is the damn game called Sisterly Lust ?

As for this game I agree that people need to stop asking for Nikki content, it annoys even me (when its people that do it every month)... however when people get all snippy and sarcastic towards NEW people, its kind of honestly stupid... NO ONE wants to read 176 pages worth of posts to "understand" that the sister is just there to be a street/dorm walking whore...

The way people gatekeep for this game is honestly a turn off... If Sumodeine wasnt such a funny writer I wouldnt even bother with this game due to the toxic fanbase and gatekeepers it attracts.... hell the only reason I came back and knew there was an update is due to notifications that told me people were posting on the thread... I dreaded coming here as I knew what I was going to find 5% of people discussing the update, 15% reporting bugs, 30% asking for Nikki to be a LI, and 50% screeching that Nikki is "just the sister deal with it you *&^&^%$#'s like always".
things i wish i knew beforehand.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well, I guess I wasted my time with this Game then. What was even the point then. The title hints that the Sister is pretty much the main option here. Thats like calling a Game "Dating my Daugther" without the Daugther being an option...
Just how did you get "This game will end with me boning my sister forever from "My Sister, My Roommate""? I can understand the DMD reference, but nowhere in the title of this game does it mention that your sister is even an option, just that she is your roommate! Just read the overview again and tell me where it says that the sister is an option romantically? This is what you should have read before you even download the game! I've posted it below so you don't even have to go back to the OP and read it. I'll wait...
Overview:
You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is a disgusting slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so!

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes