LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
find bug

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v14.rpy", line 1030, in script
    FB "The defense calls Taylor Lewis to the stand."
Exception: Sayer 'FB' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v14.rpy", line 1030, in script
    FB "The defense calls Taylor Lewis to the stand."
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SUMODEINE - MY SISTER, MY ROOMMATE VERSION 14 []\MySisterMyRoommateV.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SUMODEINE - MY SISTER, MY ROOMMATE VERSION 14 []\MySisterMyRoommateV.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I know that Sumodeine will have probably done this a while ago, but that part about Ashley and how she got the gun is even more profound given recent events. It's a harsh reality of America, sure, but the fact that this update with that particular bit of dialogue releases this week makes it all the more poignant.

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
and next

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/v14.rpy", line 1061, in script
    FB "According to the accused, Mr. Lewis, you are actually the one that instructed her to murder that poor, innocent photographer."

Full traceback:
  File "game/v14.rpy", line 1061, in script
    FB "According to the accused, Mr. Lewis, you are actually the one that instructed her to murder that poor, innocent photographer."
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SUMODEINE - MY SISTER, MY ROOMMATE VERSION 14 []\MySisterMyRoommateV.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SUMODEINE - MY SISTER, MY ROOMMATE VERSION 14 []\MySisterMyRoommateV.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
But Avaron1974 is right. It has been made clear from the start. Numerous people have asked, or even demanded, for Nikki to be Tales’ love interest. Sumodeine has remained adamant.
So, if Avaron apears a bit snippy, there’s an understandable reason for it.

Seriously, if you would have paid attention to the text and not just to the images, it would have bern clear that this is not just any regular incest fantasy, but rather a parody to the genre.
hardly means anything to those who never even heard of this site back then this is hardly anything to get snippy about.

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
next

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/v14.rpy", line 1063, in script
    FB "Is that accurate?"

Full traceback:
  File "game/v14.rpy", line 1063, in script
    FB "Is that accurate?"

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
To be honest i wanted NIkki to be a love interest from start, not for incest really but more i liked her slutty(yet I actually found her more a women who enjoys herself) yet caring for MC attitude. But as i've not played for a while ill see what goes. There are many other girls to choose from so I'm sure ill find one to fall for... So all good.

Nikki IS NOT an option.

Never has been, never will be. She was just a catalyst for the story, her part is now done.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Except i've been saying it for months now, it's getting old.

She was given a boyfriend in this update and she made it more than clear it was over how are people still not getting it?
If it's starting to annoy you so much, then just ignore it. People can read back and see if they really want to. No need to be so volatile and turn potential players away from the game. Even in the previous update, they make it pretty clear that the relationship is over sexually, so if people couldn't pick up the clues, and don't feel like reading through, it's on them.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Except i've been saying it for months now, it's getting old.

She was given a boyfriend in this update and she made it more than clear it was over how are people still not getting it?
Well to be fair, if a girl told a guy it's over and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, he would probably be a bit confused.

I mean, calling that mixed signals would be an understatement at this point.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I know that Sumodeine will have probably done this a while ago, but that part about Ashley and how she got the gun is even more profound given recent events. It's a harsh reality of America, sure, but the fact that this update with that particular bit of dialogue releases this week makes it all the more poignant.
Wrote that part months ago. Given the recent events in the States, I thought about delaying release or changing the dialog in that part, but ultimately decided to roll with what I had because the commentary is still true.

Sadly, if I delayed this release for every mass-shooting in the USA, the game would never see the light of day.

LostSentience

Apr 25, 2017
It seems its time for me and this game to part ways. Well, it was an intresting jorney up to a sertain point, I definatly enjoyed writing for the most part, but if there will be no content for me, then, I have no reason to follow no more. I guess i'v been a bit false advertised by the whole "My sister My roomate" thing, and actually assumed what there will be a lot of this character and stayed longer then i shoud, but, well, mistakes happen.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
it was always gonna be a desire-if the dev wanted to avoid that-he should put a guy in her role.
Put a guy in her role? Touching Tales’ dick and whatnot? That would be a different genre altogether. Not my kink, I would probably have passed.

But I don’t think the Dev “should” do anything just because the story is not what you like.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
How is it false advertising?

His sister IS his roommate, it's exactly what it says.
[/QUOTE]
from the dialog. it made it clear they were just friends and it was a joke they shared. and yes, i am feeling smug.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
We should send Sumodeine to jail for false advertising, puting him next to ICSTOR who will be there because there's more people than milfs living in that city, Perverteer because most of the girls aren't your sisters and DPC for making Acting Lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes