Dec 29, 2018
The game now feels like a parody of itself after these last three updates. None of the dialogue is believable, the characters aren't consistent, and the fourth wall jokes ruin any attempts to build tension in the absurd plot. The whole game is a mess, and the worst of it is that pretty much all of my choices have been discarded by the game.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
The game now feels like a parody of itself after these last three updates. None of the dialogue is believable, the characters aren't consistent, and the fourth wall jokes ruin any attempts to build tension in the absurd plot. The whole game is a mess, and the worst of it is that pretty much all of my choices have been discarded by the game.
I respectfully disagree with your opinion.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Funny, I thought it was like that from the start :ROFLMAO:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
W

Why?? Because she fucks 1 other guy and regrets it? If she fucks anyone else is down to the players decisions.
Then maybe he should DL it and judge for himself. Maybe someone will learn to enjoy something new.

arms99

May 11, 2018
After this update I want Chelsea. I wasn't really interested in her before but after the threesome last update and the beach scene I'd choose her over all the other girls. In my opinion her sex scenes are so much hotter than all the others. I hope she'll get an ending in the next update.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Can we hook up with Ashley again? Willing to become a vegan, if needed.
We all go a bit crazy, from time to time.
( I'll wager, half the perverts here are even worse :p)

Reactions: Rico Caramba
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes