Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Nikki falls in love with a prude christian who doesn't want sex before marriage and she goes celebate?
Really?o_O

Apr 16, 2019
So I got to the part on the latest release when

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But then I though 'well thats like only a few scenes played again, lets try that'. After said scene is over and the MC goes to see Molly the game has many exceptional errors because all the images from said scene are missing or misnamed. I can keep ignoring each new text line but everything is missing, heres one of the error messages:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Well not done... given how the choice at the end of the Molly route went. Not to mention that they are about to have their Holiday break from College, stuff might happen when Tales, Nikki and Molly are all under the same roof.

As far as the boyfriend, that's entirely dependent on the choice made at the party. I have two play throughs for that, if you don't want her to be with the guy, she'll still be single in this update because Tales convinces her that Marc isn't right for her.
how did you do that? I do not get a chance to talk to Nikki about Marc.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Another update, another debate about whether Nikki and Taylor should end up together. Well, not that anybody asked for it, but I suppose I'll weigh in with my two cents.

I know that it's been long said that they won't end up together and Sumodeine has even said it themself, but that was some time ago when this VN was still young and things can change as development continues or it was a misdirection so as not to spoil the ending. It's still possible that they won't end up together but it's also possible that they might and there's ample evidence to support this theory.

A lot of the evidence to support Nikki and Taylor becoming a couple is actually Nikki herself:
  1. She was playing Dreaming of Dana, a VN by Ptolemy that's basically about a brother and sister who fall in love and have a romantic relationship with one another.
  2. She initiates all the sexually physical contact with her brother.
  3. She has, on numerous occasions, shown signs that she wanted to tell her brother something important (most likely that she loves him) but she holds back.
  4. Whenever Taylor talks about the two of them in a romantic context, she pushes back on the concept but only because she worries about what people would think and what their lives would be like, not because she's thinks it's wrong.
  5. Her pushing Taylor to be with other girls is a classic case of the lifelong girl friend who likes you as more than a friend but is too afraid to say it so she acts as a "wingman" to set you up with other girls and pretends to be happy for you.
  6. If you tell her you don't want to see her with other guys, she sticks to that and doesn't sleep with anyone else but Taylor clearly showing how much she likes him and values his opinions.
Taylor clearly feels something more for Nikki as well as he not only enjoys their times together and often questions how he really feels about her, but he's also the one who keeps pressing the "why can't we be together?" question, so it's clearly something he wants too.

There are still some obstacles in their way, but those are easily resolved, particularly their Mom. In this update we see that the Mom is having a sexual affair with her friend Mrs Solain, which is something that was likely not happening before. Mrs Solain could be a very important character in Nikki and Taylor being together because if you played the route in which Taylor has sex with Mrs Solain and is caught by his Mom, then you will have also had the scene where Nikki, Taylor and Mrs Solain have a threesome. This could be crucial because it shows Mrs Solain is very open-minded and non-judgmental about incest (she even assists Nikki in giving Taylor a blowjob) and perhaps given her closeness to their Mom, she could convince her that there's nothing wrong with her children being in a sexual relationship. Hell, maybe she'll even convince the Mom to have sex with Taylor during the Christmas visit and that would make it easier for her to be OK with it. That would be awesome.

As for Molly, well, it could always go down the same Dreaming of Dana route with Taylor having a polygamous relationship with Nikki and Molly or she would sadly have to get dumped. Either way, Nikki and Taylor can still be together and once they finish college, if it's just the two of them, they can always move to somewhere people don't know them and live life as a couple.

Long story short, provided that Ashley is properly locked up and doesn't escape to kill Nikki or Taylor, then there's definitely a way that this story could see Nikki and Taylor end up together and I for one really hope that they do because, in my view, it does seem to be trending that way, barring any tragic conclusion.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
how did you do that? I do not get a chance to talk to Nikki about Marc.
You don't talk to Nikki, you tell D'Brickashaw at the party that you wouldn't want to see Nikki with another guy and 3 months later you find out that he drove him away because Taylor says he wasn't right for Nikki.

Reactions: DementedMan

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Yes, really.

If you read what she says throughout the game she's looking for someone to settle down with.

She likes fun but wants someone to treat her right.
Well, Sumo should start developing fast then, or this Marc might loose his religion before christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
You don't talk to Nikki, you tell D'Brickashaw at the party that you wouldn't want to see Nikki with another guy and 3 months later you find out that he drove him away because Taylor says he wasn't right for Nikki.
Ah, I found it. There were things to change in the past to get the conversation with D'Brickashaw.
Thank you.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
She's busy training for the Olympics and didn't have the time to make an appearance in this update.

You are actively trying to make me go crazy, don't you? I'm a gonna go Ashley on you and not in the sexual way! ;)

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
Just downloaded this, dunno if it's been pointed out before, but the video the sister is watching in the dorm when they masturbate together is by HarperTheFox, and the scene is exactly the same as in the game. Brother catches his sister diddling herself and joins in. I thought it was a nice touch.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Yes, really.

If you read what she says throughout the game she's looking for someone to settle down with.

She likes fun but wants someone to treat her right.
Yeahhh... nope. I don't buy it. It came completely out of the blue and was a 180 on her character.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Only on what you assumed her character was.
I think it’s just something new she likes to explore ... for a while.

“My sister having a serious relation with a religious guy who does not want to have sex before marriage” does not sound as an attractive title.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes