Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Very Enjoyable update!! Keep it up :)

There were some Acting lessons,Alex Jones, Where the heart is... and some good fucking banter. I genuinely LOLed a few times.

I'm not going to get into the Nikki love interest argument again but I will say that she is my favorite girl and sister.

Last edited:

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
I've been a big fan of this game since I first tried it long ago.. Something about this update just didn't sit well with me and it's not just that the MC doesn't get Nikki, but i can't quite put my finger on it..

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Lol, Does she go to an insaine asylum or get the chair? Can't wait to see Psycho-babe get the chair... Fry dat bitch!

Let that be a lesson brothers _ Never stick your dick in Crazy.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Lol, Does she go to an insaine asylum or get the chair? Can't wait to see Psycho-babe get the chair... Fry dat bitch!

Let that be a lesson brothers _ Never stick your dick in Crazy.
She's going to escape in time for the next update and kidnap Taylor, then there'll be a housefire and Nikki will swoop in at the last second and will only be able to save one of them... and she chooses Ashley! dun dun dun!

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Normally do not notice the guys in these games but only complaint I have is this dude, come on he look like the skinniest, pale, no clue dude in the world. Its not in any shape or form possible for him to get any of these girls. To me it is like most of these games these chicks have never seen a guy before cause this just walk up hey let me blow you to this bony ass dude.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Normally do not notice the guys in these games but only complaint I have is this dude, come on he look like the skinniest, pale, no clue dude in the world. Its not in any shape or form possible for him to get any of these girls. To me it is like most of these games these chicks have never seen a guy before cause this just walk up hey let me blow you to this bony ass dude.
That just described almost all the dudes on this website.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Why do you think he was a virgin until Nikki stepped in to help him?

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
No, I don't think this is the kind of story that will have a bad end for the main characters. It is a comedy, not a tragedy.

I do hope for firework. Sumodeine , surprise us :p.
Exactly... I think the little jokes at Acting Lessons' absurdly forced tragic direction is an indicator that this dev has no intention to force that kind of tragic ending on the player. Hell even the way the game over scenario was written in this episode was done in a way to call out the player for even trying to choose such a stupid option. No, there will be drama, maybe even angst, but I don't believe we will be forced into any kind of tragic end to this story.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

215303j

Funny, 10 pages of bickering and nobody mentioned NTR yet! Must be a first for this site!(y)

(well, unless you count iNTRoverted, coNTRol, and iNTRest (sic))

Sumodeine great update mate, no complaints from me, except maybe for the cliffhanger!

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
Is there a Action Lessons reference hidden in this update? Or is it just my mind making up things?
Hidden in the sense that there's a pretty obvious Acting Lessons reference, immediately followed by an incredibly obvious Acting Lessons reference, immediately followed by one of the characters saying "By the way, did you get that I was talking about Acting Lessons?"

The "Where the Heart Is" callout was funnier.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Never watched a Harem anime have you?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
OK, which route do you prefer:

1. The Molly route w/professor, or
2. The non-Molly route with the volleyball game?

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Can we add a mega link please? None of the others want to work. They're asking me to download other software on my computer or they get to about 20 percent and won't go any further.... i'm not downloading unknown secondary software just to get a game on my computer and 20 percent won't help me play a game. Thanks in advance.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I always RP as a very pure boy who would never do so much as hold hands with a girl.

That being said I would hold Nikki's hand.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Exactly... I think the little jokes at Acting Lessons' absurdly forced tragic direction is an indicator that this dev has no intention to force that kind of tragic ending on the player. Hell even the way the game over scenario was written in this episode was done in a way to call out the player for even trying to choose such a stupid option. No, there will be drama, maybe even angst, but I don't believe we will be forced into any kind of tragic end to this story.
Who says that a tragic ending would be forced and/or absurd? Events have been set in motion in this VN that would make a tragic end fit the game thematically and be totally possible. I can see Nikki and Taylor having an emotional moment where they finally admit their true feelings for one another, maybe even make passionate love, only for Ashley to burst in having gotten out of prison (escaped or been released) and ultimately end up killing Nikki for having gotten her arrested in the first place and taking her "Tales" from her.

I don't want this to happen, but it wouldn't be too outlandish a scenario given the events that have already transpired and I can see how the story could go this way.

Reactions: HangTuah

randomname42

May 30, 2017
A short but fun update. Laughed out loud at the Acting Lessons reference/shade.

Walkthrough updated (same post as linked in OP), though it's hardly required/useful as the game moves ever further away from the points system ever mattering.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A short but fun update. Laughed out loud at the Acting Lessons reference/shade.

Walkthrough updated (same post as linked in OP), though it's hardly required/useful as the game moves ever further away from the points system ever mattering.
There is only 1 update left anyway. Points would be pointless now ... oh the play on words.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes