215303j

Can we add a mega link please? None of the others want to work. They're asking me to download other software on my computer or they get to about 20 percent and won't go any further.... i'm not downloading unknown secondary software just to get a game on my computer and 20 percent won't help me play a game. Thanks in advance.
Nopy worked for me, and is my preferred download site.
No installations necessary.

Reactions: johnconnor

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
She still can and should be. Just gotta keep hoping.
Should be yes, however, according to some of the posts she isn't. Most on here want her to be but....I dunno....here's to hoping. I mean according to some of the dialogue, she seems to falling for the MC aswell. At this point I will just play it out and see where it goes.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
cant get enough with molly,hope to have an ending path with her.and maybe mc get lucky to have her anal cherry

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Should be yes, however, according to some of the posts she isn't. Most on here want her to be but....I dunno....here's to hoping. I mean according to some of the dialogue, she seems to falling for the MC aswell. At this point I will just play it out and see where it goes.
The thing is that when you make an adult VN with family members, people are inevitably going to ship relationships with those family members so it can be hard for a dev to include this and not have them be an option for a relationship at the end. That being said, even those who aren't shipping them and who took Sumo's words as meaning that Taylor and Nikki have no chance of ending up together, have to admit that it's obvious from the dialogue, actions and expressions of these two characters that there is something deeper between them, and that they're both (Nikki mostly) too afraid to admit it.

It's this that makes it hard for some people, myself included, to believe that there's not something to this. Sure, the two of them could go their separate ways never admitting how they really feel and eventually love other people, but we like to see happy endings for the characters and that seems like such a sad ending.

Yes, almost every incest game and VN has the MC end up with one or several family members and this may seem somewhat standard, but their relationship is much deeper than the typical "fuck everything that moves" games and is much closer to a wincest type story which we don't see very often and that's why I think it needs to happen for them.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Did Molly give a blowjob to Tales? Sorry to ask, but my current PC settings do not allow this game to be run. I have to fix this soon but I am very curious about this update

Red469

May 18, 2018
Personally ... Never say Never...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I would like to know one thing, the sister is the only one who sleeps with other boys when she is with the protagonist? Or the other girls too? If it's the sister alone, it wouldn't bother me. But if the others do it there, I would not play it haha. I don't care if the woman already had a boyfriend / husband before. as long as it is not a relationship taken out of nowhere to make the protagonist NTR. I'm sorry for bad English

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes