nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Even funnier since it for the most part isn't true, and one of those things that gets thrown out there time and time again.

Not sure what happened to Sarah in this update, but maybe I just remember her looking better. She looks like an old co-worker I know who got hooked on pills. Hair all crazy and got plump from eating junk food all the time.

Apparently I am on the single path since it looks like I am going to end up with no one in this story. Oh well.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
OK, which route do you prefer:

1. The Molly route w/professor, or
2. The non-Molly route with the volleyball game?
Molly WITHOUT Fesser Et
Aha! Yes! I purposefully left yours out to see if someone actually agreed with me that the Molly/volley ball path is correct. What about porking her in the stink hole before the cops show up? Makes the trial pretty hilarious. Agreed?

D

Deleted member 840101

Is there any patched android version of this game?

Red469

May 18, 2018
Aha! Yes! I purposefully left yours out to see if someone actually agreed with me that the Molly/volley ball path is correct. What about porking her in the stink hole before the cops show up? Makes the trial pretty hilarious. Agreed?
Totally Agreed.
"Your honor, I fuked her to allow time for the police to arrive and since my life was threatenned honestly what was I to do?"

LOL Then the part of the Defense attorney, Man now that was priceless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes