asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I would like to know one thing, the sister is the only one who sleeps with other boys when she is with the protagonist? Or the other girls too? If it's the sister alone, it wouldn't bother me. But if the others do it there, I would not play it haha. I don't care if the woman already had a boyfriend / husband before. as long as it is not a relationship taken out of nowhere to make the protagonist NTR. I'm sorry for bad English
You cant play as a sister

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Personally ... Never say Never...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should be yes, however, according to some of the posts she isn't. Most on here want her to be but....I dunno....here's to hoping. I mean according to some of the dialogue, she seems to falling for the MC aswell. At this point I will just play it out and see where it goes.
Never going to happen. That isn't the story the dev is telling, Nikki is not an end game LI and never will be hope or not.

I really do hate shitting on peoples hopes but this Nikki thing really is getting old now.

Dev has said from day 1 she's never going to be an option, he's telling a different story. It doesn't matter what hopes and dreams any of you have it isn't changing.

Here's why I keep banging on about it.

According to what i've gathered from Sumo the next update is the last. Now it's going to end and Nikki isn't a love interest and the forums going to fill up with whining about her not getting an ending.

I'm trying to soften that so people aren't expecting what isn't there because by fuck am I going to post so many I told you so's to anyone that whines about it.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I personally don't think any of the girls in the game are the right one for Taylor.
Nikki is the one he is closest too, but it's never going to be a serious romantic relationship.
Apart from Molly and Ashley, all of the other girls just see him as a plaything.
Ashley is obviously not going to happen unless she escapes and Taylor has a psychotic break and feels the same way she does.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I personally don't think any of the girls in the game are the right one for Taylor.
Nikki is the one he is closest too, but it's never going to be a serious romantic relationship.
Apart from Molly and Ashley, all of the other girls just see him as a plaything.
Ashley is obviously not going to happen unless she escapes and Taylor has a psychotic break and feels the same way she does.
Personally I think Ashley was the breakaway star of the game.

By far one of the most amusing characters i've seen from a lot of VN's.

If anyone deserves a spin off, it's her.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Some of the lines Ashley had, especially in the latest update were fantastic! "Snowflake" stands out as one for me!

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019

I would definitly play this.

I was sad when it was clear that there is no way to "save" Ashley, but the scene at the court was kind of hilarious just sadly not enough Ashley scenes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Never going to happen. That isn't the story the dev is telling, Nikki is not an end game LI and never will be hope or not.

I really do hate shitting on peoples hopes but this Nikki thing really is getting old now.

Dev has said from day 1 she's never going to be an option, he's telling a different story. It doesn't matter what hopes and dreams any of you have it isn't changing.

Here's why I keep banging on about it.

According to what i've gathered from Sumo the next update is the last. Now it's going to end and Nikki isn't a love interest and the forums going to fill up with whining about her not getting an ending.

I'm trying to soften that so people aren't expecting what isn't there because by fuck am I going to post so many I told you so's to anyone that whines about it.
Well what I've gathered about this from what Sumo has said is that, unlike other games and VNs, Nikki is simply not a romantic pursuit of the MC. Ergo the MC, in this case Taylor, doesn't actively pursue an incestuous relationship with his own sister like the majority of MCs in other games and VNs, but this doesn't mean that a relationship can't evolve organically, as it has seemingly done.

Even you can't deny that there have been moments in this VN where it seems that the two of them (especially Nikki) are developing romantic feelings for one another. I could certainly see the two of them having a heart to heart with one another during their Christmas visit to home, and it either goes the way many people want or it won't. If it doesn't go this way, and so long as a crazed Ashley doesn't turn up to kill one of them as is my prediction, there is still a way they can be together; a sequel.

Also, Sumo may have said that Nikki is not an "option", but if what if this simply means that we as the players don't get to choose who Taylor ends up with because the decision has already been made that it will be Nikki no matter what?

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well what I've gathered about this from what Sumo has said is that, unlike other games and VNs, Nikki is simply not a romantic pursuit of the MC. Ergo the MC, in this case Taylor, doesn't actively pursue an incestuous relationship with his own sister like the majority of MCs in other games and VNs, but this doesn't mean that a relationship can't evolve organically, as it has seemingly done.

Even you can't deny that there have been moments in this VN where it seems that the two of them (especially Nikki) are developing romantic feelings for one another. I could certainly see the two of them having a heart to heart with one another during their Christmas visit to home, and it either goes the way many people want or it won't. If it doesn't go this way, and so long as a crazed Ashley doesn't turn up to kill one of them as is my prediction, there is still a way they can be together; a sequel.

Also, Sumo may have said that Nikki is not an "option", but if what if this simply means that we as the players don't get to choose who Taylor ends up with because the decision has already been made that it will be Nikki no matter what?
hell, if niether where really intrested, i doubt they'd be having sex. i know ''casual'-but seeing as they ARE brother and sister with that being supposidly the main focus if the title indicates anything..........i mean, hell, you really should't be having sex with her and you sure as hell wouldn't be able to decide who she has sex with. i also noticed him expressing intrest very early

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hell, if niether where really intrested, i doubt they'd be having sex. i know ''casual'-but seeing as they ARE brother and sister with that being supposidly the main focus if the title indicates anything..........i mean, hell, you really should't be having sex with her and you sure as hell wouldn't be able to decide who she has sex with. i also noticed him expressing intrest very early
This VN has dropped so many hints, both subtle and obvious, that the two of them do feel something for each other and that it's more than just the unconditional love between a brother and sister. To lay all that groundwork and not at least have some acknowledgment of it would be a disservice to the story.

Many of us do want to see them together because, as I said earlier, it would make this a nice wincest story and we don't have many of them in these adult games because the MC is usually some dickhead idiot who just wants to get his jollies with his hot family members.

There is definitely a way this ends with them being together and there are definitely ways this could end with them not being together, but an acknowledgment of their true feelings is necessary at the very least and provided everyone is still alive and well at the end, they could get together later if Sumo makes a sequel to this VN.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
This VN has dropped so many hints, both subtle and obvious, that the two of them do feel something for each other and that it's more than just the unconditional love between a brother and sister. To lay all that groundwork and not at least have some acknowledgment of it would be a disservice to the story.

Many of us do want to see them together because, as I said earlier, it would make this a nice wincest story and we don't have many of them in these adult games because the MC is usually some dickhead idiot who just wants to get his jollies with his hot family members.

There is definitely a way this ends with them being together and there are definitely ways this could end with them not being together, but an acknowledgment of their true feelings is necessary at the very least and provided everyone is still alive and well at the end, they could get together later if Sumo makes a sequel to this VN.
agreed.

hwn3

Feb 26, 2019
I mean if Taylor doesn't end up with Nikki it's a pretty shitty story.
If we look at the line counts for each character:

The closest one besides the sister is Molly.
She has third of the dialogue Nikki has and we know next to nothing about her, let alone the rest of the people on the list.

Getting stuck with Molly would already be pretty upsetting, let alone getting cucked by some newfound virgin all because Sumodeine wants to be different without actually backing up what he says with ingame content.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean if Taylor doesn't end up with Nikki it's a pretty shitty story.
If we look at the line counts for each character:

The closest one besides the sister is Molly.
She has third of the dialogue Nikki has and we know next to nothing about her, let alone the rest of the people on the list.

Getting stuck with Molly would already be pretty upsetting, let alone getting cucked by some newfound virgin all because Sumodeine wants to be different without actually backing up what he says with ingame content.
Exactly. I mean, it's even been made clear that Nikki is into incest, particularly romantic incest, because Taylor found out she plays Dreaming of Dana. To take a major hint like that plus the numerous others that suggest these two have romantic feelings and then just say, "nah, they're both going to end up with people they don't really love and be miserable for the rest of their lives" is a disservice to the obvious connection these two have been shown to have throughout this VN.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I give up. I'm just gonna start ignoring people now.

Getting tired of people that can't seem to grasp a simple concept.

Dev is telling his own story and there is so much whining about it. It's like a fucking playground.

"No, Tommy, you can't have that toy".

"Whaaaa, but I wannnnt iiiiiit"

That's all that comes to mind.

All we're missing is a little foot stomping.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I give up. I'm just gonna start ignoring people now.

Getting tired of people that can't seem to grasp a simple concept.

Dev is telling his own story and there is so much whining about it. It's like a fucking playground.

"No, Tommy, you can't have that toy".

"Whaaaa, but I wannnnt iiiiiit"

That's all that comes to mind.

All we're missing is a little foot stomping.
you're taking care of the foot stomping for us with your snippy additude over nothing.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The dev has said Nikki and Taylor wont be a couple. This game is a different take on incest than other games. Its probably one of a few incest themed games that could plausibly be realistic.
then, it's not much of an incest game-just using it as a sub plot, basically-filter.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes