Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.69 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I can tell you whats NOT there:
Sollain ending
Taylor and Ma
The rest you can work out for yaself, Bear in mind:
you have to tell D no to going to pound town with sis if you want one of the endings with her
You didn't say we couldn't save Ashley so I'm gonna assume there's a prison break. :WeSmart:

Reactions: MarinBladewing

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
partial Mrs S ending is there..previously..he was not informed it was his child and life went on without him having anything to do with it..NOW..she tells him it's his kid and he gets to have a life with his daughter and help her grow...SO..it's a partial ending :p

Red469

May 18, 2018
partial Mrs S ending is there..previously..he was not informed it was his child and life went on without him having anything to do with it..NOW..she tells him it's his kid and he gets to have a life with his daughter and help her grow...SO..it's a partial ending :p
now ur gonna make me go and try for that ending DAMN... Sweet Christmas :D
Thank you Very much for pointing this out. lemme gues he gotta be single for that one to happen ya?

Red469

May 18, 2018
so, just don't be a cuck....not.a.problem.....i'd cut my manhood off, first!
None of that, just thats the way to have what you want, she cant go dating marc and you thinking of an ending that includes her is all... Simple as that

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
now ur gonna make me go and try for that ending DAMN... Sweet Christmas :D
Thank you Very much for pointing this out. lemme gues he gotta be single for that one to happen ya?
if recall so...i jammed in a day of testing to check each route for bugs and typos etc...some of the wee details are fuzzy now(as was my brain after an all-dayer) but i think you can boink everyone(cept Molly) but dont accept any of their paths and follow the Mrs S path and you get Tales playing with his daughter in the end :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is there a clean Nikki ending in this update ? This will make me the happiest of mortals!!!:love:
do you mean just Tales and Nikki walking hand in hand becoming a couple in the end?
ya never know unless you play a Nikki only game(with the unavoidable sexy bits of course)

Snowman75

Aug 22, 2019
Strange, Stayed away from party whit molly and Nikki, Meet the RA insteed. Later MC and nikki talks about the party like mc was there

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes