Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
My saves don't seem to be working for the Mac version
i got windows and dosent work the error keep coming up..im not in the mood to restart with all choices again so i may wait till next update which might be the last anyway or whenever its completed

Ak14

Jan 22, 2018
My saves are not working for windows. Any tips how should i make them work? or should i start from scratch?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I can tell you whats NOT there:
Sollain ending
Taylor and Ma
The rest you can work out for yaself, Bear in mind:
you have to tell D no to going to pound town with sis if you want one of the endings with her
Actually D can still hook up with Nikki and get her ending. The big choice comes during the extra scenes and the introduction to a certain someone.

Red469

May 18, 2018
if recall so...i jammed in a day of testing to check each route for bugs and typos etc...some of the wee details are fuzzy now(as was my brain after an all-dayer) but i think you can boink everyone(cept Molly) but dont accept any of their paths and follow the Mrs S path and you get Tales playing with his daughter in the end :D
Hi ThunderRob
Thank you for pointing this out, damn, I woulda missed that one otherwise
Gotta say the Mrs S Ending was very nice and well done.

Actually D can still hook up with Nikki and get her ending. The big choice comes during the extra scenes and the introduction to a certain someone.
Ya your right, my bad. I thought both was needed.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Just advise you the Alternate Endings Mod actually break the game. Do not install it before is updated.

Anyway is no more necessary with new possible ending. I have two i really like. I do not said too much for not spoil anything. Only is include a pair number of people.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sumo stills seems to be salty about the fact that the majority wasn't thrilled with the original ending, but to be fair he walked it into it by himself. He made a singular happy ending route - Molly - for a choice based game, which are usually have it for almost every girl that you can go after. A very simple case of creating a good story for the wrong platform - the OG ending works nice for a novel or something where we don't really have an impact on the flow of the story -, and try to reinforce that with bullshitting dialogues, so I'm more than happy that he reworked the endings of it.

Unlike with the previous version, now you have an actual freedom of choice instead of the illusion of it, and the impact of those choices resonate much better in the end. Now the only thing that bugs me regarding of the endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise props up, this is how it should've looked like in the beginning.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Total disaster and disappointment for me (like my first gf)... Loved at first (both)...
Sorry, devs... nah...

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I guess i have to use the mods,because this mess has exceptions and changes scenes at home with nikki and then Molly is in it ,and then the mrs MILF is in it..........jumps. all over the place.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Did you play the latest release? If so what was the problem?
The problem is the original ending killed the game for me (and probably a lot of others as well), if the ending was fixed why where there choices in the first place?

It's nice that the extra endings have been added, but I don't get why Sumo didn't see this coming in the first place.

Reactions: MLBnoob and MadCore
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes