Taleisin

May 11, 2020
So I know the two random girls who show up on the beach are from another game but I can't recall which. Could someone let me know?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Based on the fact that I just hit page 5 of the gallery, I'd say I'm about 70% of the way through. Very amusing game. A couple of things I found absolutely priceless:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And while some say "don't stick your dick in crazy"...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
I finished the game but forgot to take note on the vn/game Nikki was playing. Do anybody know its name? I recall something about siblings running a company (and it wasn't chasing sunsets).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this yet is there an ending with the sister? I Wouldn't want any other girl.

JMREYES

Jan 20, 2022
Hello everyone

Why do they call this a GAME if it's really nothing more than pressing the mouse button to read and occasionally watching a hot scene? You answer some decision and that's it, this IS NOT A GAME.

For me, it's boring.

JMREYES

Jan 20, 2022
Sorry, maybe I didn't explain myself well.
I have played visual novels, in which you can choose where to be, in which room, work, store, etc... with a series of objectives to achieve, speaking and interacting with different characters. This if you can consider it a game, I insist also identified as a VISUAL NOVEL.
But I play this, as much as I go down and end up deleting, it's just reading, reading my rereading, there is almost no or no interactivity, there is no entertainment, they are boring as can be (for my taste).
It may be that I don't know how to identify the games well, how can I know if it is a visual novel with Summertime Saga-like gameplay?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Yes... I'm not very regular, from time to time I take a walk here, but very occasionally.
Is there a problem with this?
nah its just that he thinks after that long time you should know that many of the "games" are like that. a little advice for you if you use the tag system try to search for tags like management, point&click, sandbox, puzzle etc. that are the games where you have actuall gameplay.

• Hey there
Reactions: JMREYES

JMREYES

Jan 20, 2022
nah its just that he thinks after that long time you should know that many of the "games" are like that. a little advice for you if you use the tag system try to search for tags like management, point&click, sandbox, puzzle etc. that are the games where you have actuall gameplay.
Great, thanks for answering and helping.
I have no experience in these games, very occasionally I use them, to laugh for a while and something different is fine. I'm looking for entertainment more than sex scenes, for that I already have my real life... hahahaha.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Did the big red VN at the top of each and every page of this thread not inform you enough?
Maybe he's another one that thinks AVN stands for "All Vaginal Nudity" rather than "Adult Visual Novel".

Now, what was that thread where that was being discussed the other day - that would have been a good one...

• Angry
Reactions: JMREYES

JMREYES

Jan 20, 2022
Did the big red VN at the top of each and every page of this thread not inform you enough?
I know what VN (visual novel) means please, don't treat me like a fool. But it seems that for you VN has no interactivity, just click and go. I'm looking for a way to know how to identify interactive visual novels, where you can navigate through different settings and characters. I think I have made it clear and what is the intention. I simply asked for help, but once again, it's more fun to answer a post to sharpen the pencil. Thank you.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I know what VN (visual novel) means please, don't treat me like a fool. But it seems that for you VN has no interactivity, just click and go. I'm looking for a way to know how to identify interactive visual novels, where you can navigate through different settings and characters. I think I have made it clear and what is the intention. I simply asked for help, but once again, it's more fun to answer a post to sharpen the pencil. Thank you.
A visual novel with no interactivity/no choices is a Kinetic Novel. This game isn't that. Based on your choices throughout this game there are nine possible endings.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes