SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
An absolutely amazing and underrated game... I'm actually surprised that I didn't notice this one sooner. Finally finished playing it tonight and I'm excited for future releases. I love the way you balance relationships between characters, the animation quality isn't bad, the girls are cute, and the story is fun, lighthearted, and decently written.

Am I the only one who's getting jealousy vibes from sister? She seems to be growing an interest in Taylor...

also, have a huge crush on Molly. What a cutie pie.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
This game is fantastic. There are subtle jealousy vibes from the sister, who is trying to get you laid, but seems to want you for herself at the same time. The personality that the characters have is fantastic. I really like the sister, and the crazy vegan made me LOL at times. Give this game a chance, everyone. It deserves to get more attention than it has. It is really well made.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017

Man, you know what they say: Time flies when you're rendering an explicit visual novel... It's been a really productive week here.
As of right now, the dialogue is about 98% done. I still need to proofread and make sure everything written is consistent throughout the version (the downfalls of writing a little bit in many different sessions), but it's mostly there. I really think you guys are gonna dig what is coming here. This update will mostly focus on and expand Taylor's relationship with Nikki and with Molly.

I have about 75 renders done and I wouldn't be shocked if I do another 75 when all is said and done. This is a big update, where one, long involved scene makes up the lion's share of what happens - and obviously sets ups future events. This update won't have different endings, like the previous version, BUT what happens within the update itself will change based on decisions you make during game (both new decisions you make and based on decisions you've made previously in the game).

I'm really gonna try to get this update completed within two weeks. No guarantees on that since there's still a lot to do, but if everything goes smoothly **fingers crossed**, it should be doable. Feel free to hit me up on here or discord if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

All the best,
Sumodeine

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, I can't wait, this is an extraordinary game Sumodeine, I'm really anxious to see it continue, and I will try and do my part as of maybe joining to be one of your patrons shortly ;)

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Wow, I can't wait, this is an extraordinary game Sumodeine, I'm really anxious to see it continue, and I will try and do my part as of maybe joining to be one of your patrons shortly ;)
Thanks for the kind words! I'd really appreciate that, man. Every little bit helps.

In the meantime, even something as simple as writing a positive review or adding the signature banner that @jonrage39 has into your signature will help get more eyes on my game. :)

Flash Funk

Aug 22, 2018
I love the dialogue and comedy in this story. It's cracking me up- the MC is so clueless it's adorable. And Nikki is one of the best characters... so twisted, but also so vulnerable. I know she's supposed to be the wingman here, but the story is just unfolding in such a sweet way that I want her to at least find someone she can be attached to. Honestly just DL'ed this for the spank material, but I'm invested in the story.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
just finished. That was entertaining :) Some nice little humor in it. Always appreciated.

Sometimes I hoped for more choices in dialog, but its fun and the characters are interesting and good looking. Hope the update will come in time. :happyblush

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Looking like mid to late next week.

Hey guys - As of right now, I have 140 renders done for this update and probably have about 25-30 or so more to do. Looking at my typical pace, that will take me about a week. Given that there are only 5 days left in the month, it's not looking good to get the next update out before then. Good news is that I can say pretty confidently that the next update will be out in early October - I'd guess I should have EVERYTHING done in the first week. If I had to put a timeline on it, a week to finish rendering all the images and then a few days to test everything and fix any glitches I come across. Of course, if it's done before that, I'll release it when it's ready.
You know how to reach me if you want to chat.

Best,
Sumodeine

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes