meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Sister, My Roommate [v0.9] Incest Pre-Patched [Sumodeine] - Original Size: 1.50GB

Download PC (230MB): - - -

Download Mac (225MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Boss

Reactions: bas

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
First morning at college: "I wake up and I see Taylor sitting on her bed, looking at her phone." Since Taylor's the boy, he's talking and looking at his sister, Nikki... (patched version).

Dec 28, 2017
First morning at college: "I wake up and I see Taylor sitting on her bed, looking at her phone." Since Taylor's the boy, he's talking and looking at his sister, Nikki... (patched version).
Yup noticed that as well. I guess that's what happens when your name is "unisex" easy to confuse yourself.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I like this update, especially since it focused on the 3 main characters (Taylor, Nikki, and Molly).

One main criticism to this game for me is that sometimes (in previous updates) it feels like it spent a bit too much time on the side characters. I'm a little worried that it would slow down the progress for the main characters by having too many side characters. For this update, it feels ok to introduce Sarah because she's involved in a group activity. Though she's hot, I really hope we won't get an exclusive Taylor-Sarah content because we already have so many side characters as is.

Reactions: Sumodeine
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes