Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@Penfold Mole As always, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like the update.

Great eye catching Trafalgar Square in the bus! I forgot to photoshop that out... Now I'm gonna have to just casually bring up how the quad at their college is called Trafalgar Square in the next update! x'Dx'D;)

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
A really fun update to an already amazing game. Wish it was a little longer, but it was actually a pretty hefty update so that's just me being spoiled. As always nice job devs. Love this game. Can't wait for the next one.

P.S. Molly is the most adorable pixel I've ever laid eyes on. This might be the only VN game where I actually go with a monogamous relationship path, if it means getting with her.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@Penfold Mole As always, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like the update.

Great eye catching Trafalgar Square in the bus! I forgot to photoshop that out... Now I'm gonna have to just casually bring up how the quad at their college is called Trafalgar Square in the next update! x'Dx'D;)
change Trafalgar to "The Shire" and eff up the heads of anyone new to the game :p
as they go looking for some hot Hobbit sex o_O

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Seen this VN before, but for some reason I never got to actually trying it out, but now I'm about to give it a go :)

Was just wondering, do the deviant and gentleman routes yield different definitive results, or is it required to have a mixture of both? Hmm, well, if I am to guess, I guess you need a mixture of both, not all girls like too gentlemanly conduct, at least not in the bedroom, haha. Oh well, gonna see how it goes :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lets just say..deviant exposes alot more content...and no matter how gentleman you try to go..you cant avoid gaining some deviancy :p
gentleman i think is if you want Molly and no other ever...but thats SILLY!!! sheesh hehehe

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
lets just say..deviant exposes alot more content...and no matter how gentleman you try to go..you cant avoid gaining some deviancy :p
gentleman i think is if you want Molly and no other ever...but thats SILLY!!! sheesh hehehe
Is it possible to avoid getting it down with the sister? Yeah I know, that's unusual of me, I'm all for incest in my games, but this time I'd rather actually avoid that, with the sister at least, haha.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
not sure..i went Full Deviant...you never go Full Deviant!!! :p but i think if you go gentleman you can avoid that because you basically keep turning down her help..her offer to co-fap..etc etc...of course she'll think you are a nancy-boy..but hey..you need the Molly bad dude :p
do not apply the incest patch and you can diddle with her middle without fear of two headed chilluns..

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
not sure..i went Full Deviant...you never go Full Deviant!!! :p but i think if you go gentleman you can avoid that because you basically keep turning down her help..her offer to co-fap..etc etc...of course she'll think you are a nancy-boy..but hey..you need the Molly bad dude :p
do not apply the incest patch and you can diddle with her middle without fear of two headed chilluns..
Dude, i went full on Deviant as well. Gentleman... Phuu!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha, yeah I suppose, but it's not like I'd want any help from a slut, which the sister is, her type of girls don't appeal to me at all, it's quite the opposite really, haha. MC will just have to pick things up solo, which is ultimately the better way :p Molly seem likea really cool girl though :p

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes