deejay12

May 4, 2017
During that "truth or dare" game I laughed when Molly was like "Ew! Who the hell would do something like that" about downloading incest patches for VNs, and then all participants looked directly at you, the player, it made me feel like "the fuck y'all looking at me for?....oh, wait...right...", haha!

You've done a really good job with this one @Sumodeine, keep it up, I'm looking for more! :p
. Yea I laughed so hard at that part in particular, but the dev has a great sense of humor that kept me laughing throughout the game... I don’t really mind Nikki being a slut with her what you see is basically wat you Get she doesn’t hide anything so if you want to turn a HO into a (ummm) sisterwife then be my guest LOL she’s just going to be my plaything until Molly finally gives me that cherry pie XD

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
. Yea I laughed so hard at that part in particular, but the dev has a great sense of humor that kept me laughing throughout the game... I don’t really mind Nikki being a slut with her what you see is basically wat you Get she doesn’t hide anything so if you want to turn a HO into a (ummm) sisterwife then be my guest LOL she’s just going to be my plaything until Molly finally gives me that cherry pie XD
Not like you can completely deny Nikki anyway, I'm keeping it bare minimum, because I still had the fun times with Ashley (though you should never stick your dick in crazy, that's for damn sure) and couple of other girls, what do I need Nikki for, especially when she's trying to corrupt Molly, Nikki need to leave her alone and just let me work her, she's already warming up to me, she almost dropped the L-bomb already, drunk as she may have been but still, that's a pretty big leap to the right direction :p

And yeah, the humor is definitely there, had a lot of fun, that's for damn sure, haha :p

Reactions: deejay12

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I mean, Nikki is my favorite character in the game. She is hilarious and I love her personality. But I knew from the start that she wasn't a main love interest. Still a great character though. And the hottest content is with her so far, tbh.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Jul 18, 2017
Slightly confused with this update. Nikki suddenly declares herself as "childhood friend who is like a sister". I thought I applied some patch for blood relations. Did I confuse this for another game or did something go wrong and I have to reapply it?

That said the path I took only gathered 10 points, but it was very rewarding. Will have to check alternative choices if it goes different somehow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Definitely looking forward to the next update, keep up the good work! :D

Edit to add:
ToD seems to be used in alot of my favourite games :p

sawyer321

Oct 8, 2018
View attachment 118589
Overview:
You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is kind of a slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so! I expect to take "My Sister, My Roommate" a lot deeper than the demo currently shows. In future releases, sex won't come as easy, but I wanted to make sure I had the ability to render quality sex scenes... And well... I was so preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn't stop to think if I should...​
Updated: 05/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
Windows: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:

View attachment 25462 View attachment 25464 View attachment 25465 View attachment 25466

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
On another note sumodeine; are threesome/gangbang options coming or is that too much rendering work?
Nikki will not be a final love interest so for me If there will be an option, I will not share her into threesome/gangbang regardless if it's a man or a woman and make the most of it in a solo route atleast before MC say goodbye to her

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Bummer that some variables must have changed or something in this version or 0-9, that i need to re-do all my playthroughts, as Renpy gives me an error with any save I try to load.

Thx for Ren'py's fast skipping I guess I'll get back on track soon

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Bummer that some variables must have changed or something in this version or 0-9, that i need to re-do all my playthroughts, as Renpy gives me an error with any save I try to load.

Thx for Ren'py's fast skipping I guess I'll get back on track soon
Yeah - that happened when I had to change Nikki from a sister to a childhood best friend. No variables changed, but going back and editing all that script fucked up most everyone's saves.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Yeah - that happened when I had to change Nikki from a sister to a childhood best friend. No variables changed, but going back and editing all that script fucked up most everyone's saves.
Sucks when those changes have to be made due to those stupid rules. So many games suffered the same. Glad we have patches!.

Anyway, the last two updates were great!. The T&D game was HOT!!!

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I keep getting this.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/ch4ashbeach9.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6331, in script
    A "OMG!"
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ch4ashbeach9.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6331, in script
    A "OMG!"
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Cyrill\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 160, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ch4ashbeach9.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I keep getting this.
I just re-downloaded and checked that file and it's there and working. I've attached it here so you can just overwrite your copy of that file in the path of your error message.

But if you get that error with any other pictures/files, your download was likely corrupted and you should re-download the game.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I just re-downloaded and checked that file and it's there and working. I've attached it here so you can just overwrite your copy of that file in the path of your error message.

But if you get that error with any other pictures/files, your download was likely corrupted and you should re-download the game.
thanks but now I got this error.

Code:
[code]

While loading <'Image' u'images/clubbartender.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6778, in script
    bartender "What can I get for you?"
Exception: Could not load image u'images/clubbartender.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 160, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'images/clubbartender.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
thanks but now I got this error.

Code:
[code]

While loading <'Image' u'images/clubbartender.png'>:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
  File "C:\Users\ \Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\MySisterMyRoommateV9-pc-f95crunched\MySisterMyRoommateV.9-pc-crunched\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 160, in load_image

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Sounds like you're getting that error with other pictures/files.

Reactions: bas

Jeishii

Apr 16, 2018
I'm so confused how to download the incest patch. People have told me to add it to a folder. The only problem is I don't know witch one or how to get to it.
Please help.

BTW. I'm on Android

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I'm so confused how to download the incest patch. People have told me to add it to a folder. The only problem is I don't know witch one or how to get to it.
Please help.

BTW. I'm on Android
Im afraid that if you're on android the game needs to be repacked with the patch if you want it.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes