TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
When is the next update?
Could be any time now, he said his goal is once a month updates, and that would be today, if it is exactly one month. So, "soon™".

...Here's what it says on his discord.
Things have been busy in my real life world. I had a death in my family and that took a lot of time away from working on the game last week. He wasn't really a close family member to me, so I'm not heartbroken about it, but it did require several nights of family obligations.
That being said, I'm still hoping for a mid-november release

Reactions: Rebeldad

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks @TheDevian I really like the start of this. Seems to fill some kink I have hehe. The renders are good and best of all the story is written well.
Yeah, that initial picture of the sister being mad didn't not excite me, but I tried it because the plot is intriguing, and it's really grown on me. XD Molly is still the best girl, but I am warming up to Nikki.

I mean it's pretty simple:
she don't eat meat, but she sure likes the bone!
Nice flashback! Deadeye Dick - New Age Girl! Love it! XD
You do need to be careful with her though, she will outlive all the septuagenarians!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, that initial picture of the sister being mad didn't not excite me, but I tried it because the plot is intriguing, and it's really grown on me. XD Molly is still the best girl, but I am warming up to Nikki.
the game has some terribly picked previews, if it wasn't for @Eerie Entity talking about Molly, I'd probably skip the game and live my life in sadness and sorrow

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
the game has some terribly picked previews, if it wasn't for @Eerie Entity talking about Molly, I'd probably skip the game and live my life in sadness and sorrow
Molly is love, Molly is life! ;P
It indeed is Molly and the pure comedy gold the dialogues gives you that makes this game such a joy to play :p

Reactions: TheDevian

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
dah, but it takes some friend to tell the sheltered sweetbutt,that it's ok to feel horny and she's not a lesser person. And Asley is the only girl with some moral standards when it comes to being loyal
Just one fuck, and Ashley was like MC is her whole world, the love of her life and whatnot, just one fuck...yeah, she crazy and psychotic :p

And MC can tell those things to her himself, I already play it the honest, supportive and interested-in-Molly way, there's like nothing MC and Molly doesn't talk about now, lus they have gotten to kissing already, so she's becoming more comfortable as it is :p

Reactions: TheDevian

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Just one fuck, and Ashley was like MC is her whole world, the love of her life and whatnot, just one fuck...yeah, she crazy and psychotic :p

And MC can tell those things to her himself, I already play it the honest, supportive and interested-in-Molly way, there's like nothing MC and Molly doesn't talk about now, lus they have gotten to kissing already, so she's becoming more comfortable as it is :p
but we need Asley to have the "shotgun wedding ending' for Molly's path

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
LOL! I'm really surprised how much people like Ashley. When I was first making everything I figured she would drive everyone crazy and people would want to get rid of her.

Don't worry. She'll have a brief appearance in the next update.
do your own thing. it's just tht ashley is adorable and despite being batshit crazy, she's not evil, she's just misguided and misinformed

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes