JohnSmith1968

Oct 6, 2018
Im afraid that if you're on android the game needs to be repacked with the patch if you want it.
Do you know if anyone's done this? I don't really have knowlege in this area but I'm sure I could figure it out given time. It's not a big priority considering there's a PC version and I REALLY don't want to put in the work, plus I don't have the hard drive space right now.

Does anyone know the install location on Android and tried slipping the file in there?

Autismpowers

Oct 6, 2018
Do you know if anyone's done this? I don't really have knowlege in this area but I'm sure I could figure it out given time. It's not a big priority considering there's a PC version and I REALLY don't want to put in the work, plus I don't have the hard drive space right now.

Does anyone know the install location on Android and tried slipping the file in there?
Bruv it is not that easy you have to write the codes to bind each picture in java and then bind the incest patch with it.
I tried that and i completed that half (kind of) but my dick said that he will fap to something else dont push yourself brother.

Reactions: Griffin407
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes