ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm not on a Molly route..she holds no appeal for me except her exquisite ass...i like flowercart hotty and now Sarah..oh my..Sarah is Kate Beckinsale in Van Helsing level perfect :O
oh..and Jessica is a nice side dish...she's my number 3..Molly is last.. Cory second last as her hair pisses me off..and sis ahead of Cory.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Mrs Sollian...forgot about her..i'd slide her in after flowcart hotty...i like her "soft" but fine body....but other than pop-up fucks i do not think she is a "potential" but if she is...heck ya i'm chasing that :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well there are some seriously juicy scenes with the sister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah but she's a slut so I don't care, haha, I'll be avoiding her much as possible, Molly on the other hand is a girl you have to work on to get good with her, so that's what I'm going for, if it means missing out on scenes, then so be it, sluts just aren't my thing at all, who knows how many STDs they're carrying, seeing as characters never seem to wear any protection in these VNs xD

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah but she's a slut so I don't care, haha, I'll be avoiding her much as possible, Molly on the other hand is a girl you have to work on to get good with her, so that's what I'm going for, if it means missing out on scenes, then so be it, sluts just aren't my thing at all, who knows how many STDs they're carrying, seeing as characters never seem to wear any protection in these VNs XD
I can assure you that Nikki doesn't have any STDs as all characters in my game have to undergo a rigorous STD screening process prior to appearing in the game. And then tested regularly after that. So unless she's been sneaking around outside of the confines of this game, she's 100% clean. ;):p

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@Eerie Entity Oh, and to answer your question: There's no "right way" to play the game re: deviant/gentleman. Originally, I had anticipated requiring certain scores to go on or experience difference events. For example, you would need X Gentleman Points to go on a date with Molly. But then I opted to just give the players a choice instead, rather than force a situation on them that they may not actually want. I keep the points up there, just for fun, so players can keep track of how they're doing, but they really don't matter.

That being said, choosing a more gentlemanly option will lead to different scenes or dialogues. For example, if you did the Skylar photoshoot, if you're more of a gentleman and stand up for her, you'll get a BJ, otherwise, you get an HJ from her.

And right now, some content with Nikki is avoidable, but there is a good amount that's not, because she is a catalyst for so much of what happens and will happen in the game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i dont mind
but i hope it dosnt lead me astray from Skylar...if that is even possible or if Skylar is even an endgame keeper..as i do not know where you plan to lead the game..i'm just guessing eventually there will be an endgame where you harem it up end up with one..or maybe get a threesome with sis..lol..i'm just tossing stuff out here assuming eventually there will be an endgame result many moons down the road.
PS:no idea why i spoilered common knowledge..HAHAAA!!!

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i dont mind
but i hope it dosnt lead me astray from Skylar...if that is even possible or if Skylar is even an endgame keeper..as i do not know where you plan to lead the game..i'm just guessing eventually there will be an endgame where you harem it up end up with one..or maybe get a threesome with sis..lol..i'm just tossing stuff out here assuming eventually there will be an endgame result many moons down the road.
PS:no idea why i spoilered common knowledge..HAHAAA!!!
Don't want to give too much away, but there will be a couple different endgame options (those will 100% depend on decisions that Taylor makes along the way). Right now, I'm planing on wrapping this up at V.15, so there are 6 updates left. Yes, everything is planned, and since I know people ask all the time: Nikki will not be a final love interest.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Don't want to give too much away, but there will be a couple different endgame options (those will 100% depend on decisions that Taylor makes along the way). Right now, I'm planing on wrapping this up at V.15, so there are 6 updates left. Yes, everything is planned, and since I know people ask all the time: Nikki will not be a final love interest.
But I do get to knock Nikki up, right? :cool:

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I can assure you that Nikki doesn't have any STDs as all characters in my game have to undergo a rigorous STD screening process prior to appearing in the game. And then tested regularly after that. So unless she's been sneaking around outside of the confines of this game, she's 100% clean. ;):p
Haha, well that's good to know, at least I can rest assured that my dear sister will be just fine at least on that front :p

@Eerie Entity Oh, and to answer your question: There's no "right way" to play the game re: deviant/gentleman. Originally, I had anticipated requiring certain scores to go on or experience difference events. For example, you would need X Gentleman Points to go on a date with Molly. But then I opted to just give the players a choice instead, rather than force a situation on them that they may not actually want. I keep the points up there, just for fun, so players can keep track of how they're doing, but they really don't matter.

That being said, choosing a more gentlemanly option will lead to different scenes or dialogues. For example, if you did the Skylar photoshoot, if you're more of a gentleman and stand up for her, you'll get a BJ, otherwise, you get an HJ from her.

And right now, some content with Nikki is avoidable, but there is a good amount that's not, because she is a catalyst for so much of what happens and will happen in the game.
That answers my questions completely, thank you :)
Well, in my initial main playthrough I'll be avoiding the sister as much as possible, because otherwise if I decide to go for her, well, knowing how she is, I'd feel like I'm being NTR'd/cucked, even if technically I'm not, it's just not my thing at all, so I'm keeping that to the bare minimum. And Molly at least so far from the girls that I've met is the only one worth courting, basically because she's the exact opposite of the sister, which makes it a challenge and ultimately she's just more of that type that appeals to me :p

Reactions: Sumodeine

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This dev has a fantastic sense of humor.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, after having played as far as the current version goes, I can say that it was definitely well worth picking up, I really like the story, and I really like that I have some control over where the things will go in the story, based on the options given to me :)
Having tried to stay away from Nikki as much as possible (yeah I know, weird right? Considering that I'm all for incest usually in my VNs, haha), I find it weird as hell that she's all cool and stuff if MC wants to bust a nut while she's in the room, even weirder that she'd get herself off too while watching each other, and all other stuff, it really makes me wonder why she'd consider that completely normal, haha, she won't even listen to MC's objections, but I guess even weirder is that he so quickly agrees with her, haha.
During that "truth or dare" game I laughed when Molly was like "Ew! Who the hell would do something like that" about downloading incest patches for VNs, and then all participants looked directly at you, the player, it made me feel like "the fuck y'all looking at me for?....oh, wait...right...", haha!

You've done a really good job with this one @Sumodeine, keep it up, I'm looking for more! :p

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes