Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
what does incest patch do ???
As far as I recall, make Nikki your sister instead of childhood friend that is like a sister and promote the woman who took your virginity from mom's friend to your aunt.
This deserves a little longer explanation, IMHO.
The patch restores the original content of the game, the original idea of the (slutty) twin sister being a wingman to her brother and, well, corrupting him in the process. The sister was morphed into a childhood friend just a few updates back under the pressure of the Patreon policy.
So far the difference between the patched and unpached game has involved only the story, the text you can read. This time there's a visual "easter egg" for those who used the patch :winkytongue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few more spoilers:

Nikki has never looked so good before, just WOW! :heartcoveredeyes:

Thanks a lot @Sumodeine for another great update! Your humor is one of the greatest things about your game and you don't seem to be running out of it. Thank you for keeping it up the way you did!

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for My Sister, My Roommate [v0.9] + crunched + IncPatch

Choose what do You want to dovnload

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
any sex with you and Nikki?
to start..go to the movie with her and Molly instead of the coffee shop with Hotty McBlowjobgoddess and the Nikki path takes off if you are also "dominating" Jessica ;) there is more later on but that should get you started on your happy way.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
I damn near lost it when I got to this screen. I swear, this game has the absolute best writing of any game currently out there. I think Ive said it before, but I dont understand why this game isnt more popular than it is.

Another great update from @Sumodeine !! Thanks for your work on this update was well worth the wait. It was great!

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
Just tried this and I like it :)
I played only as deviant as possible, so I guess I haven't seen all of content so far, I'll replay some other time. Only downside is the character models, some of them are pretty common in games, I think I saw that D' guy, Cory, Jessica, Molly etc. in dozen of games. It would be better if models were more unique but whatever.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
I think I saw that D' guy, Cory, Jessica, Molly etc. in dozen of games. It would be better if models were more unique but whatever.
I know Dbrickshaw is Liam in Acting Lessons but Im not sure which one came first. I am officially in love with molly - what other games has her model been in?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Molly is everywhere..her doodlebop hair sporting various shades from blonde to blue to red to black...lol...no idea what the fascination with instagram stoner show your titties girl hairstyle is so popular o_O but at least in this game its not blue...HAHAAAA

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Molly is everywhere..her doodlebop hair sporting various shades from blonde to blue to red to black...lol...no idea what the fascination with instagram stoner show your titties girl hairstyle is so popular o_O but at least in this game its not blue...HAHAAAA
Right - that's her hair. I was asking about the model herself. I dont think that Molly and Rena are the same character model, are they???? Might explain why I also like the smurf in Acting Lessons.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
A quick question. I started playing the game from the start. If I remember correctly there was a way to do the photoshoot for the proffessor with Nikki but I can't find the way to do it. Can anyone help with that?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes