Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Tried this game a while ago and was thinking of giving it another go.

Do I remember correctly? Are there non-avoidable scenes of the sister fucking other dudes throughout the game?
Yes, the sister will fuck other people.

The sister isn't a romance option, she's the MC's wingman and she has a sex life of her own.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Yes, the sister will fuck other people.

The sister isn't a romance option, she's the MC's wingman and she has a sex life of her own.
Ah ok, thats what it was. I just wasnt sure if she is a romantic option. The available Incest Patch made me think that she is.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
In the future, you might be able to fuck her, but she won't be the end game you'd think. Not 100% sure though. I don't know who would be the end game if it wasn't her. *shrugs*

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
You will be able to fuck her, if you want to You will not be able to romance her, if that's what you want, this isn't the game you are looking for.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ah ok, thats what it was. I just wasnt sure if she is a romantic option. The available Incest Patch made me think that she is.
They do experiment with each other but they won't ever be lovers.

By the time the game ends she will be in a relationship with someone as will the MC, not together.

Some people seem to put sex and relationship together despite the 2 not being mutually exclusive. They are going to fuck, they won't end up together.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Will it make a difference if you go mostly for a Gentleman route, Deviant route or a combination of both?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
They do experiment with each other but they won't ever be lovers.

By the time the game ends she will be in a relationship with someone as will the MC, not together.

Some people seem to put sex and relationship together despite the 2 not being mutually exclusive. They are going to fuck, they won't end up together.
Too bad I was hoping to get involved with the sister... She's the ONLY really interesting woman in the story IMHO. The virgin neighbor has potential but it seems like a long road. Hmmmm I'm on the fence whether to continue playing. Thanks for the info guys.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
i have exactly the same sentiments of rejoe plus the title itself is very misleading... usually title says a lot about the focus of a story or a game... "my sister, my roommate" but somehow the focus are other people. i need the title change for this..... when he comes back make sure to tell him to fix the title to other one. i assume many others not just me assumed that the sister was the ultimate goal.,,,, she is the only interesting character in all of this. you want to fuck the crazy chick or the nun? nah, orthe yoga chick.. nah.... or the old horny lady? nah.... prolly even better title "my sister, my wingman.." this title gives direction and no assumption of what you and your sister relationship... it just wingman..... just a small change in title pls...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i have exactly the same sentiments of rejoe plus the title itself is very misleading... usually title says a lot about the focus of a story or a game... "my sister, my roommate" but somehow the focus are other people. i need the title change for this..... when he comes back make sure to tell him to fix the title to other one. i assume many others not just me assumed that the sister was the ultimate goal.,,,, she is the only interesting character in all of this. you want to fuck the crazy chick or the nun? nah, orthe yoga chick.. nah.... or the old horny lady? nah.... prolly even better title "my sister, my wingman.." this title gives direction and no assumption of what you and your sister relationship... it just wingman..... just a small change in title pls...
Many people have brought it up and he's already said he's not changing it.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
There's nothing wrong with the title. Roommate means they live together. And they do.

As for being a focus of the story, ask yourself what content would be left if she wasn't in the story.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The title is totally correct. There is one constant in this game and this is the sister being the roommate and wingman, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. You are just misleading yourself, assuming something that the title does not say and neither does the description of the game.

The title has been the same from the beginning, it didn't morph from "my love" or something else as cheesy into "my roommate" as all the other roommates during the last half a year have popped up under Patreon's pressure. It looked like this before Patreon's change of policy and there is no need to change it only because all other sisters suddenly transformed into roommates.
There is no need to change the title.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Lol this again.
Sumodeine was very clear from the start the sister would never be a love interest.

But you know, when your sister is a slut and you attend a lot of parties and coming home your sisters naked on the bed in the same room. (She wouldn't be if she's not your ROOMMATE!) when you trip and you fall dick first in..errr... on your sis...
Shit happens.
Anyway, i don't think the title is very misleading. People just assume too much.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Your thumbnail isn't clickable, BTW. It means you lost the link at some point.

But I know that render well enough even without opening a larger picture. I do agree that it isn't the best looking one of her :winkytongue:

I believe that it's one of the first renders Sumodeine made for his game, probably one of the first he ever made. Later ones are much better. Just try to ignore and forget it for now. In case you get nightmares, try to see a psychologist, he/she may be able to help you to forget it or cope with it. ;)

Reactions: Sumodeine
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes