PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 118589
Overview:
You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is kind of a slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so! I expect to take "My Sister, My Roommate" a lot deeper than the demo currently shows. In future releases, sex won't come as easy, but I wanted to make sure I had the ability to render quality sex scenes... And well... I was so preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn't stop to think if I should...​
Updated: 25 - Jun -2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
Old saves don’t work
Downloads:
Windows: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Incest Patch:

Compressed PC Version:

View attachment 25462 View attachment 25464 View attachment 25465 View attachment 25466
what is wrong with mega ? can't dl from it page won't load not just this game but all mega's and lewd patcher ?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I don't want a relationship with Nikki, I just want to fuck her. Just like I want to fuck all the girls in the game. I'm looking forward to fucking Nikki the most, storyline-wise I'm looking forward to a relationship with Molly the most.

For me, the ideal scenario plays out something like this; Taylor gets into a relationship with Molly, who might fool around a bit, but always stops short of a blowjob, until maybe Nikki offers some liquid courage and shows Molly how to please Taylor. After a few lessons this results in a full-blown threesome. All the while Nikki can progress on a different path with her own boyfriend while continuing to corrupt and play with Molly and Taylor.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Are there currently any differences in content if you accept or reject Nikki's offer to help with Molly?

Just wondering if it's worth it to go back and create a separate save file starting at that branch.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Excellent update! Thanks a lot, @Sumodeine !

And just saying that an old save from the previous version actually did work fine.
The first save I tried to load was from the end of the previous version and gave me a (pretty common) rollback error. Then I tried a save closer to the beginning of the previous version and that one worked without any issues. Had to play through most of the previous version, but at least not from the beginning of the game. I had to refresh my memory about the previous version, anyway.
I don't think I missed any scenes because of the old save, but I haven't actually checked through the script (yet) to be completely sure. It didn't feel like anything was skipped. At least on the path I'm on, it worked. Haven't checked other paths, though.
Will you plz post that save of yours.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I'm really sorry to hear that, but I understand. It certainly wasn't my goal to have you waste time on clicking through everything again. As far as your comment about saves breaking again, I disagree. These saves broke because I had to go back and change the early script to accommodate Patreon... because I want to continue making this game... The alternative is to abandon the game and start a new project. Damned if I do, damned if I don't, but if breaking saves is what allows me to continue making the game, then that's the path I had to choose.
Maybe provide a save file for the end of the previous release's content? Players would miss the re-written content but it would satisfy the players who object to re-starting.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Maybe provide a save file for the end of the previous release's content? Players would miss the re-written content but it would satisfy the players who object to re-starting.

Very much this. I can't emphasize enough how much this needs to be done.

I think we can all understand that sometimes a dev has no choice, but in that case a save should definitely be provided.

I mean, you have to play-test it anyway. Just save it once before the new content in the update and "that's a bingo!"

Reactions: Centurion

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You know, there are a lot more than one possible combination of different paths with different girls?
If you count all the possible choices with each girl and start to combine them, you may end up with more than 10. I have really no idea how many of them could be there, 10 may be actually just a fraction of it. Im not sure Sumodeine himself knows all the possible combinations of choices in his game. It would require a huge diagram to get an overview of all of them.
Just one save would be clearly insufficient. And I can't even imagine the new flood of complaints about not following the choices each player would have made throughout the game :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jaun Karr and bas

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Providing a save wouldn't work.

As Penfold said, too many choices. He'd have to go through and provide saves for every combination of choice and that's a ridiculous thing to ask of anyone.

The only way to do it is if you don't like restarting when saves get broken is to stop playing games still being developed.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Providing a save wouldn't work.

As Penfold said, too many choices. He'd have to go through and provide saves for every combination of choice and that's a ridiculous thing to ask of anyone.

The only way to do it is if you don't like restarting when saves get broken is to stop playing games still being developed.
Dude. If he has to make sure the game works, he has to play through all the possible paths anyway.
And really, even given all the choices, you wouldn't need more than 4-5 saves, because at some point they all come together again anyway.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Do you really believe that he actually plays through all the possible combinations just for testing the game? :OhMyGoodness:
I very much doubt that 5 saves would be enough. But I'm not going to argue with you.

Jul 3, 2017
I only found this game recently, downloaded it and the patch but decided to check the thread before playing.

I only hope the game is half as funny as the thread XD.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
is anyone else having the issue where the game completely freezes their computer and you have to hard-restart every time? its happened about 5 or so times already on the 0.8 content. i cant save or it will freeze, and it will just freeze randomly while playing

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
is anyone else having the issue where the game completely freezes their computer and you have to hard-restart every time? its happened about 5 or so times already on the 0.8 content. i cant save or it will freeze, and it will just freeze randomly while playing
Try turning off your computer for a short while. Might just need to clear the memory and/or let it cool down.

Reactions: DavidTurner

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
A recommendation: don't make scenes too dark.

screenshot0389.png screenshot0390.png

If you can tell what's going on in these two pictures correctly, in the daytime and WITHOUT squinting, I shall give thee a cookie.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes