DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
just a quick update, it was just a coincidence that my computer started messing up while playing the game. I ran AVG and found some performance issues which I ended up clearing up, now my computer and all games work fine.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
just a quick update, it was just a coincidence that my computer started messing up while playing the game. I ran AVG and found some performance issues which I ended up clearing up, now my computer and all games work fine.
Don't know what version of windows you're running, but, no need for AVG, just Ctrl - Alt - Delete together for task manager then processes, then end process to whatever runs lots of memmory that shouldn't run, like MS spell check for one ;)

Rozay Red

Jul 20, 2018
Thank you, and how do I add the patch to the game? Can't seem to locate how to actually do it. This is for Android.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@bobbo69 I originally ran AVG thinking I possibly had a virus, but when it was finished with the scan it said I had no viruses, but I did have performance issues

Reactions: bobbo69

guus

Nov 4, 2017
Sad to see on his patreon page that he is on a break . We will know when he is back, hopefully next month as he says.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone else feel that D'Brickashaw's model is the same used for Liam in Acting Lessons?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Been a while since I played this game or looked for updates despite liking it. One quick question to see if I'll keep playing and keeping an eye out for it or not...

Is D'Brickshaw dead or out of the story ? Or did he end up getting a sex scene with his disgusting ass plowing a chick way out of his league ? Cause that will make me just delete the game and move on...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Been a while since I played this game or looked for updates despite liking it. One quick question to see if I'll keep playing and keeping an eye out for it or not...

Is D'Brickshaw dead or out of the story ? Or did he end up getting a sex scene with his disgusting ass plowing a chick way out of his league ? Cause that will make me just delete the game and move on...
Delete away.

One option is for a group fuck with Nikki fucking Brickshaw and Taylor fucking Sky.

He's probably not going anywhere, it's looking like him and Nikki will probably end up together.

Reactions: Rythan25

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Delete away.

One option is for a group fuck with Nikki fucking Brickshaw and Taylor fucking Sky.

He's probably not going anywhere, it's looking like him and Nikki will probably end up together.
I'm going to assume clicking, "Nah, I don't need to watch you getting fucked" eliminates that particular branch, as I never encountered that or any Nikki/Brickhshaw interaction at all.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm going to assume clicking, "Nah, I don't need to watch you getting fucked" eliminates that particular branch, as I never encountered that or any Nikki/Brickhshaw interaction at all.
She's still fucking him behind the scenes, you just don't see it.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Same. He'll tell something along the lines of "Hey don't worry man. I'm just gonna drop her home"

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Delete away.

She's still fucking him behind the scenes, you just don't see it.
Sweet that's all I needed to know, thx Gomly... this turned out to be another "My Girlfriend's Amnesia" where even in the "good path" while you dont watch it, you still know its happening behind the scenes...Shame as I liked Molly, but I think their is a newer game that finally utilized that particular daz3d model, and its a harem style game, so will move on to that.

Once again I appreciate it Gomly (I'd say thanks for taking the fall, but its obvious you like this game as I read tons of your posts here LOL)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I knew before I started the sister wasn't the goal so her fucking around doesn't bother me.

To be honest it's nice seeing a sister acting as a wingman for a change, it amuses me.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I dont care about her fucking around, but my god every dude she picks is worse than the last, first that stupid ass frat boy that just wanted to fuck her to brag that "I got firs dibs on the freshman" garbage... Now this dude that is uglier than fucking sin...

Its like devs purposely pick the ugliest black male models and make them Gary Stu pussy-slayers just to elicit a reaction from people... This game with D'Brickshaw, and The Tyrant with Davide...

As much as I disliked the game why cant more people pick models like the one use in Selena's story ? Not the ugly ass "alpha" roommate, the Rastafarian editor boss with the cool dreds.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Tried this game a while ago and was thinking of giving it another go.

Do I remember correctly? Are there non-avoidable scenes of the sister fucking other dudes throughout the game?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes