Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
not interested in seeing her with other dudes... with girls i dont mind that much but i somehow did think by now there will be content with her , seems i was wrong :unsure: (guess will have to wait another 10 months... xD)
You don't have to see her get down with other guys nor girls, there is the NTR filter when she asks if you're okay with her bringing dudes to the room and see them fuck :p

But I initially meant that MC will have sex with other girls, just not with the sister, not yet at any rate xD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ARRRRGGGHHHH..just saw creepy middle aged NTR guy sitting behind and to the upper left of Molly in the classroom :O nitemares shall commence!!!

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like this game :cool:

Did I miss anything for this update ?
No action with Shylar, Molly (only the kiss) or Cory ?

You don't have to see her get down with other guys nor girls, there is the NTR filter when she asks if you're okay with her bringing dudes to the room and see them fuck :p

But I initially meant that MC will have sex with other girls, just not with the sister, not yet at any rate xD
I don't consider it NTR if girls play with each other :) I mean... MC can fuck around with almost any girls in the game, so allowing Nikki to have her fun with any girls too seems fair :cool:

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Hi !

I don't consider it NTR if girls play with each other :) I mean... MC can fuck around with almost any girls in the game, so allowing Nikki to have her fun with any girls too seems fair :cool:
And really, she's still fucking around.. just not where you can see anymore..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Game forcing you with Molly... I mean she is hot and all but that makes other choices invalid..
i kind of agree..i have like 2 gentleman points and 230-ish tsktsk points yet she still "lov..." me
Skylar or Mrs Sollian are my main-dames(if there is future Sarah content..she passes both of them) Molly is at the very bottom even below "put your dick in crazy) girl :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Got my problems with NTR too, but I also thought that "quasi-foursome" was fair game, at least for me. Hey, I got my girl, and you made it very clear that you are about to do it with the football player anyway, so might as well do something together.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hi !

She's still fucking around, you just don't see it if you told her that you don't want to see that, that's it :p

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes