ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Also it gets so annoying... the fucking MC in a perverted play through keeps being reluctant with Nikki... if anything he should be just as ready and willing as she fucking is..

Edit: It ruins immersion... If MC has a high gentlemen score... Sure... but if it's low as well and he's just as freaky as his sister... I don't see why he's so fucking reluctant. ... Tbh I just think this score keeping is just adding up to whether or not you get to pop Molly's cherry or not..

Last edited:
Reactions: rogosh

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
The gentleman and deviant points should either be removed or have been implemented later when the choices matter. Currently, there's no checks on them at all, so what's the point in having them? Looking forward to when you can actually branch your stories rather than just having separate scenes leading to the same place.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
The MC is really inconsistent with his behavior with Nikki , its really off putting. Forcing Molly isnt too fun, shes great to look at but I dont really want to focus on all on her.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Question since I shot that stuff down: On the "Non I spend the night with the woman who took MC's virginity" path, if you chose that you would like to see Sis doing it with guys,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Just picked this one up and haven't finished yet, but I hope Nikki starts wising up one of these days. Starting to feel bad for the girl.
She thinks she's the smarter one of the two but she just keeps clowning herself and doesn't even realize it. :rolleyes:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Pretty sure in the past the author said he has zero intention of ever letting the sister be an interest for the MC. I dropped it shortly after that post and just check every few updates to see if he changed his mind yet.

It feels like a story changed part way through to keep the Patreon police happy

Reactions: Cico8

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
First I want to Thank the Developer for all the time, hard work and money that was put into making this game. I have been thinking about this game for the last several days and was delighted to see it was updated today.
I also want to say how happy i am that i found this site. I have found alot of great games here like this one that I would have missed out on if it wasn't for this site. You can actually play a game here and read about what others think of it.
You go on a game site and you can't read anything about a game because its Patreon only post. I really don't understand that. How are you suppose to find out anything about the game or want to support it if you can't read anything about it?
I'm on a fixed income and I support what games I can and this one will also get my support. Just please don't make this Ashley as crazy as the one on Harem Hotel . LOL

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes