kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Pretty sure in the past the author said he has zero intention of ever letting the sister be an interest for the MC. I dropped it shortly after that post and just check every few updates to see if he changed his mind yet.

It feels like a story changed part way through to keep the Patreon police happy
I was going to download this but if this is true, I might pass then. Thanks.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
any sex for nikki and mc yet or not? (i mean sex not blowjobs,foreplay...etc)
None, but I think you should wait, not sure if it's on 0.11 or 0.13 if i'm not mistaken they said that taylor will knock nikki, you should back read to be sure

EDIT: " Obviously. But that's not endgame. That'll happen in V.11. Endgame is actually how Nikki and Taylor will divide the little bastard's custody. :biggrin: " - Sumodeine .

Last edited:

Stubborn

Oct 8, 2018
oh wow...another stupid truth or dare game in it. Almost every VN has one. It gets boring. just sayin.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Played it first time. Nice game so far.
Hell the decision at the end is really hard...do the sexy Mrs. Sollain path or the gorgeous Jessica/Nikki path...

Reactions: Sumodeine

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Also it gets so annoying... the fucking MC in a perverted play through keeps being reluctant with Nikki... if anything he should be just as ready and willing as she fucking is..

Edit: It ruins immersion... If MC has a high gentlemen score... Sure... but if it's low as well and he's just as freaky as his sister... I don't see why he's so fucking reluctant. ... Tbh I just think this score keeping is just adding up to whether or not you get to pop Molly's cherry or not..
Taylor is still reluctant because it's his sister... er... his best friend. It's not normal for him and he's still figuring all this out. Sorry you don't like it, but the reluctance and being torn in different directions is exactly what I'm going for.

Question since I shot that stuff down: On the "Non I spend the night with the woman who took MC's virginity" path, if you chose that you would like to see Sis doing it with guys,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's always Jessica. Unless you said earlier in the game that you don't want to see Nikki with other girls - in that case, Taylor goes to get a latte by himself.

Pretty sure in the past the author said he has zero intention of ever letting the sister be an interest for the MC. I dropped it shortly after that post and just check every few updates to see if he changed his mind yet.

It feels like a story changed part way through to keep the Patreon police happy
The only thing that changed is that Nikki is the childhood best friend now. I still don't have plans for them to end up in love together at the end. I know that's what a lot of people seemed to want, but that's not the story I want to tell. I hope you like the game anyway.

None, but I think you should wait, not sure if it's on 0.11 or 0.13 if i'm not mistaken they said that taylor will knock nikki, you should back read to be sure

EDIT: " Obviously. But that's not endgame. That'll happen in V.11. Endgame is actually how Nikki and Taylor will divide the little bastard's custody. :biggrin: " - Sumodeine .
Just to clarify a bit... That was sarcasm. Nikki won't actually end up pregnant with Taylor's baby (sorry if you were looking forward to that). I'm not saying what end game will be until it happens. The story is mapped out and every character gets a conclusion but I don't want to spoil anything before it happens.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She's still fucking around, you just don't see it if you told her that you don't want to see that, that's it :p
No, she isn't, at the truth or dare game, and a few other places, she keeps talking about her 'dry spell'. This one might be an exception, but if you make certain choices, then you block her all the way.
NTR does not exist with your sister..she is free range pussy..because..incest nullifies NTR..HAHAAA!!!....i have no idea..these are youngin' terms and i'm from a time when sideboob was enough to gitcha going :p
I disagree slightly, it's a game, so 'all your girls are belong to us'.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thanks to everyone that has played and enjoyed this update! And also thanks to those that played and didn't like the update! Basically, if you're here and reading this: THANK YOU!

I know my game isn't perfect, and it's not going to be for everyone, but I really do appreciate all the dialogue and conversation around it. I love that so many people seem to enjoy it and also really enjoy the humor I include within the game! It really does mean a lot to me!!!

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Taylor is still reluctant because it's his sister... er... his best friend. It's not normal for him and he's still figuring all this out. Sorry you don't like it, but the reluctance and being torn in different directions is exactly what I'm going for.
I'm saying... there is a score card for nice/pervert... His reluctance should be dropped a shit ton, if any at all if the guy is a maximum pervert... Hell you can have us choose her in that truth/dare game on who we'd sleep with..

I mean without the incest patch, it makes even less sense for him to be so reluctant when she is obviously so willing.. I still like the game tho..

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
No, she isn't, at the truth or dare game, and a few other places, she keeps talking about her 'dry spell'. This one might be an exception, but if you make certain choices, then you block her all the way.
I disagree slightly, it's a game, so 'all your girls are belong to us'.
Oh right, actually forgot that, haha. But I hear that she did get down with another girl in this latest update though, so even if she hasn't gotten down with a guy for a while, she seems to get down with chicks though, haha. I didn't see that happen though, I was...preoccupied with...helping Mrs Sollain with a piece of furniture and umm...plumbing, which is going to be an awkward situation when they get waken up by an unexpected guest xD

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks to everyone that has played and enjoyed this update! And also thanks to those that played and didn't like the update! Basically, if you're here and reading this: THANK YOU!

I know my game isn't perfect, and it's not going to be for everyone, but I really do appreciate all the dialogue and conversation around it. I love that so many people seem to enjoy it and also really enjoy the humor I include within the game! It really does mean a lot to me!!!
Hehe, well like I said earlier today; please don't change, I love your writing, it really does give me many laughs; the different references, the less than subtle innuendos, Taylor's dumb moments etc etc, and the situations they all happen and how they happen, it's perfect, really is pure comedy gold I enjoy greatly! :)

P.S. I really miss my Molly a lot already, and it's only been some hours the last time I saw her! <3

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes