UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I find the characters funny and very well developed, unlike any Inceton character, for example, none is totally dumb. Think the Dev deserves all the respect, is making a fun and intelligent game by a single person, not a group of people dedicated to making stupid and repetitive games.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I guess this might be perceived as a backhanded compliment, but for a game that has fairly mediocre art and character designs, I’m surprised in myself how attractive I find Nikki. Maybe even more so than any other sister character right now. It’s a real testament to her personality I guess. I just wish the latest update escalated things more between her and Taylor. The “threesome” scene kind of felt like a step backwards from the really great one last month. :cry:
Sometimes "drawing" the characters is as much in the storytelling as it is in the physical creation and rendering? Just a thought.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Absolutely amazing update @Sumodeine! Everything I read in the thread had me excited but playing it was fucking wonderful. I had to go way back to an early save to unlock the "threesome" scene but damn it was great. And as usual the writing was gold. Its a given with this dev now but its worth saying.
Ive been saying it for a while but this really is one of the best games in development right now. Its smart, hilarious and sexy

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Absolutely amazing update @Sumodeine! Everything I read in the thread had me excited but playing it was fucking wonderful. I had to go way back to an early save to unlock the "threesome" scene but damn it was great. And as usual the writing was gold. Its a given with this dev now but its worth saying.
Ive been saying it for a while but this really is one of the best games in development right now. Its smart, hilarious and sexy
and not to mention the fact that Ashley will slaughter Eric

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Will the misunderstood Ashley get another chance at redemption? As a kindred spirit I feel she is not really crazy she is just emotional and passionate and just need a little love and understanding. Okay the vegan part is a little crazy but that can be fixed. lol
He could maybe dominate/corrupt her and make her like meat.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Will the misunderstood Ashley get another chance at redemption? As a kindred spirit I feel she is not really crazy she is just emotional and passionate and just need a little love and understanding. Okay the vegan part is a little crazy but that can be fixed. lol
He could maybe dominate/corrupt her and make her like meat.
the answet to that is pregnancy; she might be willing to kill a deer herself if it gives taylor's offspring enough proteines

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Since a save comment has already been asked can we get a walkthrough lmao ;) XD

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i just got to the end of v.06 with the walkthrough on the OP and since there is no updated version, i was wondering what the best answers for jessica, nikki, molly and cory were because the branch answers wont tell me who i am going to anymore like the walkthrough did. any help?

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
i just got to the end of v.06 with the walkthrough on the OP and since there is no updated version, i was wondering what the best answers for jessica, nikki, molly and cory were because the branch answers wont tell me who i am going to anymore like the walkthrough did. any help?
This isnt like a lotof games where there is a best answer. For the most part, its your personal preference. Theres no wrong answer but you will see different scenes depending on the choices you make. In the most recent update you had to go on a date with Jessica in the past to get the sex scene with her. However if you do that you miss a sex scene with Cory and possibly future Cory scenes. Best to try them all and keep multiple saves for each route.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes