robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
I think the Renders are fine. Some are grainy, but Id say there okay. Definitely not mediocre and definitely at or better than average. Weird criticism coming from a "game developer" that hasn't actually developed anything himself

Reactions: Serra Angel

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I don't have this option. Only "be quiet" or "let them know..."
Currently I've 12 gentleman points and 250 deviant points.

Any clue on what I've missed or done wrong?
Any chance someone would share a save, as I do not wish to replay from the beggining?
If you haven't hooked up with Jessica in the past, you won't get the chance to be part of her fun now. Why would she invite a guy that she barely knows to have a threesome with her? The story you experience in the future is directly impacted by the decisions you've made in the past. Anyone else think that sounds like a damn fortune cookie?

Careful using another save for more than just to see that scene, because that might limit what you see in future releases as well as you may see stuff you don't want to see (like Nikki getting railed by someone else), depending on the choices the player before you made.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
every single new version I play from this game I crack up laughing, played the truth or dare part and lost it at the incest patch joke

probably will play 0.10 tomorrow

Last edited:

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I got genuine laughs from the breaking the fourth wall gag on patching the game. Pretty perfect. I can only hope there's different dialog for unpatched? Seeing the elephant in the room was a delightful joke also. Well done!

In other plot threads, Molly is going to be super heartbroken when Taylor runs off with Skylar and Sarah and Nikki. Just saying.

I also hope D'Brickashaw gets more screen time- he's awesome.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i wanna set D'Brickashawshankredemption up with Nikki to get that annoying dame outta my hair so i can concentrate on Skylar..Sarah...Mrs Sollian...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sumodeine

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't have this option. Only "be quiet" or "let them know..."
Currently I've 12 gentleman points and 250 deviant points.

Any clue on what I've missed or done wrong?
Any chance someone would share a save, as I do not wish to replay from the beggining?

Thanks a lot everyone.
I chose 'let them know', and them from there, be assertive, and insistent.
but she already did see it
;) I meant she likes it when you are assertive, since she is used to seeing you be passive. A lot of women are turned on by guys who know what they want, and are willing to go for it. :sneaky:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Taylor is still reluctant because it's his sister... er... his best friend. It's not normal for him and he's still figuring all this out. Sorry you don't like it, but the reluctance and being torn in different directions is exactly what I'm going for.

It's always Jessica. Unless you said earlier in the game that you don't want to see Nikki with other girls - in that case, Taylor goes to get a latte by himself.

The only thing that changed is that Nikki is the childhood best friend now. I still don't have plans for them to end up in love together at the end. I know that's what a lot of people seemed to want, but that's not the story I want to tell. I hope you like the game anyway.

Just to clarify a bit... That was sarcasm. Nikki won't actually end up pregnant with Taylor's baby (sorry if you were looking forward to that). I'm not saying what end game will be until it happens. The story is mapped out and every character gets a conclusion but I don't want to spoil anything before it happens.
I see, well I don't mind if Nikki won't actually get pregnant with Taylor's baby just as long as there will be a real sex scene between those two , atleast one .

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is there a compressed version for android
I don't think there's a way to compress for android, like I can on PC, unfortunately. If anyone knows of a way or can, please let me know and I'll try to implement it.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so I decided to give this game a try, and Im the type of person that likes to see all content while playing through the game. so im not the type to care much about spoilers and such. so I do play with walkthroughs and when reading through this one that was created by a fan, I noticed that non of the stuff in the walkthrough shows any branching based on stats. do the stats really mean nothing in this game? in other words the choices just determine what the reactions of the characters will be?

or are there certain content that are only unlocked based on how high a certain stat is? I know the walkthrough only goes up to version 6, so its unknown to me if 7-10 has any content that branching paths based off of stat choices.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
so I decided to give this game a try, and Im the type of person that likes to see all content while playing through the game. so im not the type to care much about spoilers and such. so I do play with walkthroughs and when reading through this one that was created by a fan, I noticed that non of the stuff in the walkthrough shows any branching based on stats. do the stats really mean nothing in this game? in other words the choices just determine what the reactions of the characters will be?

or are there certain content that are only unlocked based on how high a certain stat is? I know the walkthrough only goes up to version 6, so its unknown to me if 7-10 has any content that branching paths based off of stat choices.
Welcome and thanks for trying the game. Don't worry, the points really don't matter. I originally had some ideas to let the points dictate if certain events happened, but over the course of creating the game, I've determined I'd rather simply use other game variables and ask questions within the game to determine how events play out. I didn't want to force players into doing/seeing something that they didn't directly choose. I'm still keeping the points up there for now as a way for players to "keep score", but I don't anticipate that they'll change anything within the game.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes