Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
don't u think this choice kind of doesn't matter? if u previously didn't like Jessica or something why would u like try with her now or even care about threesome? but ok let's agree this is a choice. I'm talking about the easiest and most important choice in every game, i don't want to bang all those chicks, i want to be mr proper, i just simply want to say no, where are those choices? when u want to play this way there are no choices at all everything will happen the same way just with little cosmetic changes. and there is molly, no matter what will happen u both will be kissing how come? that disappointed me the most. the only choice u really have in game is to anticipate in ur "activities" alone or with ur sister.

ps. I'm not hating the game, actually had lot of fun with it and I like bitchy girls so nikki is perfect for me but when comes to my replaying and making choices i need my simply "yes or no" answer. i really hate especially in rl live to be forced to something and i think that's why i pointing it out every time in games. yeah i know its a lot of work, i started my path with developing a game and now i understand what I'm talking about but it is worth it.
Yep. You are correct about that. There are a lot of things that happen no matter what. That's because they are necessary for the story I'm trying to tell, at least in my opinion. Sorry if that's not what's you're looking for. I guess we have to agree to disagree on what it means to have choices matter. What I mean is if you play through the game only once, and never go back on an old save to alter a decision, you will not see every possible scene. Of course, the main story is going to remain the same... Which is why everyone kisses Molly.

What you are describing sounds more like a completely open world game, whereas mine is more of a visual novel. There is a story beyond simply completing a sex quest with every girl. At least, that's my intention. I agree it sounds really cool to literally have a different storyline and scenario for every possible decision, but that's really not what I'm going for with this one.

What game have you developed? I'd actually really love to try out your game where every decision leads to a different storyline. Sounds complex, but awesome! I'm on mobile now, so forgive me if it's in your signature or something.

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Yep. You are correct about that. There are a lot of things that happen no matter what. That's because they are necessary for the story I'm trying to tell, at least in my opinion. Sorry if that's not what's you're looking for. I guess we have to agree to disagree on what it means to have choices matter. What I mean is if you play through the game only once, and never go back on an old save to alter a decision, you will not see every possible scene. Of course, the main story is going to remain the same... Which is why everyone kisses Molly.

What you are describing sounds more like a completely open world game, whereas mine is more of a visual novel. There is a story beyond simply completing a sex quest with every girl. At least, that's my intention. I agree it sounds really cool to literally have a different storyline and scenario for every possible decision, but that's really not what I'm going for with this one.

What game have you developed? I'd actually really love to try out your game where every decision leads to a different storyline. Sounds complex, but awesome! I'm on mobile now, so forgive me if it's in your signature or something.

This is why Sumodeine is a champion. :cool: So skilled in the balanced act of supreme politeness & nah fuck you. (n) Starts off with agreement. Then, simple personal explanation. Uh oh! Sorry, pal, we have to not agree! *Insert subtle dig that poster is a simple minded fuck that only played one way, then assumed some shit!* 2nd sweetly subtle jab comes in with a comparison to MMO-RPG to books! (Sumodeine thinks your idea is cute, but too polite to say "nah, fuck you"). LASTLY the SWEET SWEET victory of a knockout sentence, "What game have you developed, bra?? Love to try it, if it's a game where like everything leads to fucking everything!! Where is it? Is it in like your signature or something, because fuck me if I missed it, right?? In summary; Go fuck yourself."

#Sumodeinelikeaboss :cool:

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I just played this and it was really unique. The renders arent that great but the story is good and I had several lol moments. But Nikki, my friend(i hate incest), is just one fun loving slut! Man she is one of the best characters ever made. I cant wait until I bang her. This is definitely one of the better games youll play.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

im rl satisfied with ur asnwer friend. I'm totally on board with ur project if all of this its what u are going for. and cmon dude dont get me wrong a was rl enjoing myself there with full nikki mode and the last threesome action, there is just this thing with not having choice to say no but i will get over it. Yeah my game, hah still too far off for talking about it, im deep in writing the story, and both Daz3D and Renpy are not easy to handle at first but even now when im starting to get how hard it is to make something myself i'm going through with it no matter what, wish me luck i guess hah

PS plus now i know how hard it is and can more appreciate every one of u when it comes to developing u own thing

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
good game!

the graphic/renders arent top quality but whats written and how the story progresses makes more then up for it. I rly enjoy both (was it nikki the name of sis i forgot) and molly, ashley was a bit of a basket case but she was nonetheless great to have in the story.

im curious how this story will play out. keep it up dev!

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes