DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Welcome and thanks for trying the game. Don't worry, the points really don't matter. I originally had some ideas to let the points dictate if certain events happened, but over the course of creating the game, I've determined I'd rather simply use other game variables and ask questions within the game to determine how events play out. I didn't want to force players into doing/seeing something that they didn't directly choose. I'm still keeping the points up there for now as a way for players to "keep score", but I don't anticipate that they'll change anything within the game.
thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I see your point, though if you dont mind, I'd like to give a suggestion. if you dont plan on using the points anymore, maybe its best to change it to something else. I agree the flag system (this is when you get events based on events you've done and is remembered later on down the road) is easier to keep track of as a developer, but keeping the points system in can confuse people like me who wish to try to see all the content you've created.

though I can see it as a way to see how your character progressed through the story, like how much of a gentlemen hes been or a pervert. but if thats the case, maybe inform the player thats what its about. or put it in the help menu some how? just my opinion.

so with that in mind, are all branching paths always converge on the same story? like basically would it be safe to say if I wanted to see all the content, I could just save before each branch and just replay that branch until I've seen everything? or do these choices actually have a major impact down the line? other than dialogue changes? for instance, am I being blocked from from content if I choose to go see one of the girls? are there multiple endings? things like that.

I kind of feel like we really need to make terms for different type of games so players know what to expect. of course I know it might be a little spoilering (which I personally just dont understand the whole spoiler concept but meh) cuz like there are games with massive branching paths which have multiple paths that the game is essentially totally different story depending on the early choices, like "twist of my life", then there is games where no matter your choices, you still go down the same story and all the choices simply just change how the characters react, like "life with mary" knowing this would help understand how best to play the game to our liking. but thats just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
so game is kind of fun, had couple of laughs and if u go full ballistic u will enjoy yourself 4 sure BUT if u in some kind of miracle will think about being gentleman... don't it doesn't matter, there is not really a choice in the matter. you can be a dick to all of the girls and still even molly will hookup with u. im disappointed a little.

but i need to say last scene with Nikki and Jessica got me by the balls, thumbs up 4 sure.

ps. work a little with lightning it will look a lot better

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Don't worry too much about compressing the Android version. It fails to parse correctly when attempting to install. (At least on Galaxy Tab A)

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I see your point, though if you dont mind, I'd like to give a suggestion. if you dont plan on using the points anymore, maybe its best to change it to something else. I agree the flag system (this is when you get events based on events you've done and is remembered later on down the road) is easier to keep track of as a developer, but keeping the points system in can confuse people like me who wish to try to see all the content you've created.

though I can see it as a way to see how your character progressed through the story, like how much of a gentlemen hes been or a pervert. but if thats the case, maybe inform the player thats what its about. or put it in the help menu some how? just my opinion.

so with that in mind, are all branching paths always converge on the same story? like basically would it be safe to say if I wanted to see all the content, I could just save before each branch and just replay that branch until I've seen everything? or do these choices actually have a major impact down the line? other than dialogue changes? for instance, am I being blocked from from content if I choose to go see one of the girls? are there multiple endings? things like that.

I kind of feel like we really need to make terms for different type of games so players know what to expect. of course I know it might be a little spoilering (which I personally just dont understand the whole spoiler concept but meh) cuz like there are games with massive branching paths which have multiple paths that the game is essentially totally different story depending on the early choices, like "twist of my life", then there is games where no matter your choices, you still go down the same story and all the choices simply just change how the characters react, like "life with mary" knowing this would help understand how best to play the game to our liking. but thats just my 2 cents.

Wordy William here... Long enough post? :sleep: Don't feel bad. Now everyone can read it twice! (y)

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The choices do indeed have a pretty big impact down the line. For example, if you didn't have sex with Jessica in the past, which is very possible, there's no way you'll get to see the threesome opportunity in the latest release. Of course, the branches do overlap a good bit, but the choices do matter.

Last edited:

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Don't worry too much about compressing the Android version. It fails to parse correctly when attempting to install. (At least on Galaxy Tab A)
First I've heard of this. Any other Android users having issues??

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The choices do indeed have a pretty big impact down the line. For example, if you didn't have sex with Jessica in the past, which is very possible, there's no way you'll get to see the threesome opportunity in the latest release. Of course, the branches do overlap a good bit, but the choices do matter.
So, if I had sex with her before, she would have had sex this time too? Or was the movie HJ good enough to trigger this one? :unsure: Makes me wonder if I missed something... :LOL:

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Movie HJ is good enough to trigger. Same ending of Taylor blowing his load too quickly bc Nikki started to kiss him and he got a little too exicted.
... BUT... If you take that route, you'll miss some other stuff I have planned for the future... Branching stories man... Just like life. There's so many choices, but which one is the right one??

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Movie HJ is good enough to trigger. Same ending of Taylor blowing his load too quickly bc Nikki started to kiss him and he got a little too exicted.
... BUT... If you take that route, you'll miss some other stuff I have planned for the future... Branching stories man... Just like life. There's so many choices, but which one is the right one??
All choices are right!!! Cause that I saved a path for each girl in different pages :)

Last edited:

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Really liked this one. Very few of these can make me actually laugh, but the fourth wall break during the truth or dare scene got me and I lost it.

I can't decide which route I liked best at the end. The Nikki/Jessica scene was great, and really want to see how that plays out, but I have a feeling staying with the mom's friend opens up a route to the mom, too. I get the feeling Nikki has been manipulating the MC to get more open sexually because she has a thing for him.

So far Nikki is my fav, with Molly a close second, though have to admit I do like Ashley, too.

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
So the game is awesome, I liked it a lot. First I was avoiding this game, for I thought that the game is a usual VN where we have to get the sister and where the mc thinks that his sister belongs only to him. I was very surprised that it was not the case. I think main focus is Molly but the sister does not fades to the background which is good because she is hot and very open minded. Other girls are fun as well.
1. Molly (Cute, innocent, corruptible and very hot)
2. Nikki ( Sister, easy going, redhead, sexy and sarcastic.)
3. Skyler (Hot, tattoos and adventurous.)
4. Sahara ( Gougers, open minded and intriguing) Unfortunately we don't know much about her.
5. Ashley (Cute)
6. Jessica ( Hot, value-free, takes risks and kinky)
7. Croy ( Fit and can have fun)
8. Janet ( Teacher and hot)
9. Mom ( I liked her more than the other MILF)
10.Mrs. Salatery (MILF)
Did I forgot anybody?
The game is very good, thanks dev.

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
don't u think this choice kind of doesn't matter? if u previously didn't like Jessica or something why would u like try with her now or even care about threesome? but ok let's agree this is a choice. I'm talking about the easiest and most important choice in every game, i don't want to bang all those chicks, i want to be mr proper, i just simply want to say no, where are those choices? when u want to play this way there are no choices at all everything will happen the same way just with little cosmetic changes. and there is molly, no matter what will happen u both will be kissing how come? that disappointed me the most. the only choice u really have in game is to anticipate in ur "activities" alone or with ur sister.

ps. I'm not hating the game, actually had lot of fun with it and I like bitchy girls so nikki is perfect for me but when comes to my replaying and making choices i need my simply "yes or no" answer. i really hate especially in rl live to be forced to something and i think that's why i pointing it out every time in games. yeah i know its a lot of work, i started my path with developing a game and now i understand what I'm talking about but it is worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GypsyBastard

PointBravo

Jun 23, 2017
If you haven't hooked up with Jessica in the past, you won't get the chance to be part of her fun now. Why would she invite a guy that she barely knows to have a threesome with her? The story you experience in the future is directly impacted by the decisions you've made in the past. Anyone else think that sounds like a damn fortune cookie?

Careful using another save for more than just to see that scene, because that might limit what you see in future releases as well as you may see stuff you don't want to see (like Nikki getting railed by someone else), depending on the choices the player before you made.
Thank you for the tips and congratulations on the very good game you're putting together.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like a lot about Jessica, but she was never a favorite, TBH, I am not sure why she keeps popping up, I had ignored her in this save completely, but because I chose Molly over Skylar (hard choice), I got that weird HJ from her in the movie. I will be honest, it didn't make a lot of sense, but I wasn't really complaining, since Nikki helped.

My hopes are to have Molly, Skylar, and Nikki as a best friend with some benefits. :LOL: None of the others interest me much other than Nikki's new friend at the beach, who I would like to see more of. Even the MILF lost me when I learned she was a racist 'last night', "if you know what I mean". :cautious:

Not that I am complaining, but personally, I am not fond of having to pick between people, I like my branches to be closer to yes/no for this person, and if yes, then what style, like nice, or dominant, or whatever. It always frustrates me when games make me pick between the girls I like.

Speaking of branching paths, was there any way to avoid Ashley, or is that required? :p

P.S. Despite what a lot of people think, a guy, especially at that age, should be able to get it back up really quickly quickly with the right stimulus, a few minutes tops. :whistle:

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
So the game is awesome, I liked it a lot. First I was avoiding this game, for I thought that the game is a usual VN where we have to get the sister and where the mc thinks that his sister belongs only to him. I was very surprised that it was not the case. I think main focus is Molly but the sister does not fades to the background which is good because she is hot and very open minded. Other girls are fun as well.
1. Molly (Cute, innocent, corruptible and very hot)
2. Nikki ( Sister, easy going, redhead, sexy and sarcastic.)
3. Skyler (Hot, tattoos and adventurous.)
4. Sahara ( Gougers, open minded and intriguing) Unfortunately we don't know much about her.
5. Ashley (Cute)
6. Jessica ( Hot, value-free, takes risks and kinky)
7. Croy ( Fit and can have fun)
8. Janet ( Teacher and hot)
9. Mom ( I liked her more than the other MILF)
10.Mrs. Salatery (MILF)
Did I forgot anybody?
The game is very good, thanks dev.
Spell check, could love you long time. :love: Just saying....

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes