alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Ummmm...... Youuuuu may be on the wrong site..... just sayin' :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
I know you like to fantasize about your mother and sister but some of us think thats rather disturbing
especially the people here who live in towns bigger than 20 people
anyway:
melody, high rise climb, depraved awakenings, hack n stalk, acting lessons, etc.
all classics without the risk of having webbed feet children
so yes im on the right site and thank god for patreon for changing things to landlady and roommates

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
:rolleyes:
I know you like to fantasize about your mother and sister but some of us think thats rather disturbing
especially the people here who live in towns bigger than 20 people
anyway:
melody, high rise climb, depraved awakenings, hack n stalk, acting lessons, etc.
all classics without the risk of having webbed feet children
so yes im on the right site and thank god for patreon for changing things to landlady and roommates
Hey calm down, pal! I don't personally have thoughts about my mother or sister, I just like the idea of it in these games. I also reside in a town with more than 20 people. I apologize if you thought I was attacking you personally, I was just making an off the cuff humorous statement. You didn't have to respond quite so aggro towards me. :confused:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
hi i played a little and had to stop at erics photoshop or whatever....realy??make a smart guy(Taylor) to an everything beliver? yes yes hes a very good guy...and we all belive that santa exists ,sorry couldnt play further-it became a pain

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
hi i played a little and had to stop at erics photoshop or whatever....realy??make a smart guy(Taylor) to an everything beliver? yes yes hes a very good guy...and we all belive that santa exists ,sorry couldnt play further-it became a pain
Huhh???? What are you trying to say? What is a pain? I really dont understand what your saying

Jan 1, 2018
Finish the scene. You can call him out on his bullshit and, as far as I know, you'll never see him again. But if Taylor's gullibility bothers you, there will be other scenes that are likely to bother you.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
I haven't played for a few versions. The recent updates are pretty good! The story seems a bit on rails, but I'm ok with that tradeoff if it helps tell a coherent story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the idea of the roommate wingwoman; Nikki's great. But it feels like there's too much tension between her and MC to not eventually have a romance option. I think the dev wanted to not have this happen, but it feels like that's where the story is going. Nikki and MC have known each other a long time, have compatible views on a lot of things and seem to have the most in common. In contrast, Molly wants to wait and seems too nice for MC, Sollain is only after MC to feel good about herself, neither Cory nor Jessica seem to have much in common, and Skylar is nice but kind of odd.

Well, maybe my opinion will change over time. Besides, this game is probably more about the journey than the destination.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes