Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's not really too needed at this point though, just chase after the girls you like where you can. There seem to be less 'options' in the later chapters so far anyway. I can only think of one really big one that will likely affect things in the near future. :devilish:
the "good morning mom, your boy is now a man" choice?

Reactions: TheDevian

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I was asking the games dev, in hopes there'd be a pay-walled one or just inspire them to release a new one...
Nope. No walkthrough. I purposely made this game so it doesn't need a walkthrough. There aren't any bad endings or game overs (other than a joke one in the first scene of the game). Like @TheDevian said, just go after the girl(s) you're interested in - or have a couple different saves.

There's a decent amount of stuff that only happens if you did certain things earlier in the game though. For example, in the last version, if you don't hook up with Mrs. Sollain there's a "threesome" opportunity with Jessica and Nikki (no penetration) IF you said earlier you didn't mind if Nikki hooked up with girls AND you previously went on a date with Jessica. Or you have sex with Skylar in the hot tub IF you chose to hang out with her earlier in the day, otherwise she just gives a BJ in the hot tub. There's no wrong way to play, which means there's no right way to play either, which is why there's no walkthrough.

Maybe once the game is done, I'll make a doc that explains the different paths, variables, and choices, but I'm not sure the story really needs it.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Nope. No walkthrough. I purposely made this game so it doesn't need a walkthrough. There aren't any bad endings or game overs (other than a joke one in the first scene of the game). Like @TheDevian said, just go after the girl(s) you're interested in - or have a couple different saves.

There's a decent amount of stuff that only happens if you did certain things earlier in the game though. For example, in the last version, if you don't hook up with Mrs. Sollain there's a "threesome" opportunity with Jessica and Nikki (no penetration) IF you said earlier you didn't mind if Nikki hooked up with girls AND you previously went on a date with Jessica. Or you have sex with Skylar in the hot tub IF you chose to hang out with her earlier in the day, otherwise she just gives a BJ in the hot tub. There's no wrong way to play, which means there's no right way to play either, which is why there's no walkthrough.

Maybe once the game is done, I'll make a doc that explains the different paths, variables, and choices, but I'm not sure the story really needs it.
Ahh okay fair enough. Honestly I prefer to play games without a walkthrough, it's just a lot of the 'games' lately are so poorly designed you NEED a walkthrough to avoid frustration. Good to know I can relax and just do whatever with this. :)

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
on a serious note, just because @Sumodeine said that there won't be a full relationship with Nikki or at least an ending where Jaime and Cersei are a couple, that doesn't exclude the chance of them getting really intimate
I really really really hope this is the case. I absolutely love the banter between the two of them and even I can feel the sexual tension between them

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but your parents still love you..;)

on a serious note, just because @Sumodeine said that there won't be a full relationship with Nikki or at least an ending where Jaime and Cersei are a couple, that doesn't exclude the chance of them getting really intimate
Like the dev has said from day 1 from what I can gather going back over the forums, they will fuck eventually but that is it.

They are experimenting.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes