kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Tuesday Taylor Update - January 1, 2019!
Happy New Year! And what a year it's been... At this time a year ago, I had 25 Patrons that believed in my game and my vision and I'm so happy that it's grown 5X since then and I now have 125 Patrons! I wish I could personally give each and every one of you a handshake, a high-five, or hell, even a hug to show my appreciation. Without your continued support, I would not be able to dedicate the time and the resources to this passion of mine. I'll really be forever grateful for this opportunity. I know that I haven't reached my ceiling yet and I would love to continue to grow each and every month... So tell your friends! ;-)
I've been busy working on V.11 and I'm LOVING how it is coming out. I have a ton of renders done and a lot more planned. I think this may end up being the largest update I've done yet, which would beat out the last update. The last update was 205 new renders. Right now, I have 130 new renders for this one done and looking at what else I have planned, I really think I'll surpass 205. It's wild to think the first release of this game was somewhere around 50 renders and now the past few updates have been over 150 renders each. The story itself is obviously most important, but the visuals are kinda important to a visual novel if you ask me... With more visuals and higher quality visuals, I really believe I'm making a better overall game than when I started. I would assume you all agree, which is why you're here.
Now for the all important question of when will the next update be released: TBD. If everything goes right, I think that sometime next week may doable. A week is probably aggressive, but 10 days is possible. We'll see. I'll keep you guys updated as much as possible until the game is ready. Of course, you can always reach out to me here, or on my .
Best wishes for 2019,
Sumodeine

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Keep up the good work, and I am sure it will. ;)
Okay, so we have 75 pages already, so we're 675 pages away. Each page is 20 posts, so that means we're only 13,500 posts away from 750 pages. Seems daunting at first, but then I thought about it for a second...

Based on previous (unverified and uncalculated) percentages, about 60% of posts here are asking for a walkthrough, so we can only assume that trend continues (8,100 walkthrough posts). Then there's another 20% of people not happy that Nikki isn't the end game for Taylor (2,700 posts). And of course another 10% debating the definition of NTR (1,350 posts). We can't control those - they will happen on their own given enough time.
Finally, the remaining 10% will be game/storyline discussions (1,350 storyline posts). Given that I have 5 more updates for the game planned, that breaks down to be about 270 posts for each update. Seems agressive, but I think we can do that!! Who's with me????

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I am!
I discover this game recently (cause the name seemed to me another boring and clicheing incest game) and found a very funny and intelligent story with several paths equally good.
Can't wait the next update.

I wonder if Ashley come back soon :p
Thanks man! I'm really glad you gave it a shot and liked it!!

Ashley will indeed be making a few appearances in the next few updates!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay, so we have 75 pages already, so we're 675 pages away. Each page is 20 posts, so that means we're only 13,500 posts away from 750 pages. Seems daunting at first, but then I thought about it for a second...

Based on previous (unverified and uncalculated) percentages, about 60% of posts here are asking for a walkthrough, so we can only assume that trend continues (8,100 walkthrough posts). Then there's another 20% of people not happy that Nikki isn't the end game for Taylor (2,700 posts). And of course another 10% debating the definition of NTR (1,350 posts). We can't control those - they will happen on their own given enough time.
Finally, the remaining 10% will be game/storyline discussions (1,350 storyline posts). Given that I have 5 more updates for the game planned, that breaks down to be about 270 posts for each update. Seems agressive, but I think we can do that!! Who's with me????
Hey, as you get more popular, there will also be a slew of people asking for save games, when the next update will be (usually 2 posts after the answer was given), and why there were no new scenes with X character! Though admittedly, you might want to add a few more characters to pad it out and make it easier to reach that goal, maybe an expansion pack, or start remastering the art, we can find ways to stretch it out if need be! :LOL:
Maybe some bonus omake scenes to fill in any fetish gaps, or a follow up closure story, showing him taking care of all of his kids and baby mammas! :cool: A special episode of watching everyone in town abuse Eric. There is always a way! Just ask Will!

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018

Hey, as you get more popular, there will also be a slew of people asking for save games, when the next update will be (usually 2 posts after the answer was given), and why there were no new scenes with X character! Though admittedly, you might want to add a few more characters to pad it out and make it easier to reach that goal, maybe an expansion pack, or start remastering the art, we can find ways to stretch it out if need be! :LOL:
Maybe some bonus omake scenes to fill in any fetish gaps, or a follow up closure story, showing him taking care of all of his kids and baby mammas! :cool: A special episode of watching everyone in town abuse Eric. There is always a way! Just ask Will!

*My job here is done. :cool: *mic drop & walkout*

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Is there a way to tell the sister to take a hike, like for good? She was absolutely annoying right from the get go. I mean damn just blowing some random dude and banging him right in front of you lol

I just need more time with the other ladies =)

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes