TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So is the Molly path just gonna blow up in our faces when she finds out you been banging other chicks (which is totally unavoidable)? I really hope we aren't just gonna have the rug pulled out from underneath us on that route...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't mind if we don't end up with the sister because, let's face it, that couldn't really happen in real life and if it did it would be fraught with difficulties, but even though this is a completely fictitious game, it's still more realistic than most other games out there so ending up with Molly or Jessica or anyone else would work better. I just hope, as I said previously, that as the game is further developed that we might be able to not be completely locked out of certain moments but rather have them happen at different times, like for example if you don't pursue Jessica in the first few days you can do so later but with certain events like her being with your sister having already happened so it changes some aspects of your interactions.

Mainly I just didn't like the fact you had to choose between a partial threesome with Nikki and Jessica or getting caught by your Mom, both of which could lead to really interesting possibilities down the line so I just hope that some (if not all) events can happen even if they're at different times in the story.
Well, they could never get married, but if his wife was willing, they could in theory be lovers or something... as long as they keep it on the DL.
It's only "laughably bad" if you've never known someone like that and think it's unrealistic. Trust me, there are girls out there who will "hop on literally the 1st dick that presents itself" and they don't give a flying fuck what anybody thinks about them for it. I also think there's an element of her doing to try and seduce her brother because, being in college, she wants to do a lot of sexual experimentation and incest is clearly high on that list of priorities, so by having sex in the same room as him she was hoping to get his attention.

Also, to be able to say "no" to her would mean the MC doesn't get pushed into doing things outside his comfort zone which will ultimately help him in the long run and he also doesn't get important, practical sexual advice about how to please a woman which will also help him. Therefore, for the purposes of the MC's character development, Nikki must be an integral, unavoidable part of that.
Been that guy on more than one occasion, though I hope I was not as much of a jerk about it. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This game is definitely a little gem and like UncleVT I also recently discovered it. To be honest I was kinda disappointed to read that there will be no option for Nikki to be an end girl in herself, she is worth it in my eyes. Would there be some option though to have her be part of a long term love triangle in the game? Somehow I got the feeling playing the game that it would not be impossible to develop the relation with Molly in a way where there could be real love between all three of them. This is of course one of the few situations where an incestuous relation can work in real life, since easier to show an acceptable face to the outside world.

Considering Nikki's sexual liberalness, it is a key part of the story and kind of refreshing. She is a great girl, caring, supporting, funny and not bad on the eye. Would be great girlfriend material except for the fact she does not seem to understand that if you want to be in a long term relationship with someone you first have to get to know the guy/gill a little, the guy/girl likes you and not just your body and make sure you are on the same page when it comes to some important things. Just manipulating people and having quick sex with them, might make for a great sex life, but scare away the kind of man/woman she wants. :p Let us hope her brother can teach her some of those things by example during the game, so she grows a bit as well for when she is ready to look for a serious relation herself. The joke is in a way that the way she acts in relation with her twin showing all her facets off, is exactly the right way to get into a steady relationship, which smart man/woman can really resist a girl like that. :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh I have known plenty of girls that are exactly like that. Guess what? Didnt like them either =)

If I want to play the game as a more respectful decent guy so be it. And why not be able to resist the corruption? You are given an option in Molly that seems to fit the MC perfectly anyways but you are still forced into "situations" that many wpuld not wish to be a part of.

But if this is how its gotta be so be it. Im on this crazy train to whatever moral dumpster fire were all headed lol
Again, you can't and shouldn't be able to resist the "corruption" (I'd prefer to call it education) because it's necessary for the MC. Nikki is essentially his relationship/sexual guru who's trying to help him be more confident with women whilst at the same time getting satisfaction for herself because she's engaging in this taboo as part of her overall character trait of being sexually liberal and wanting to experience different things.

It's not the typical kind of corruption you see in other games where a shy, innocent wallflower is turned into a cock-hungry slut who'll do any sexual thing imaginable, she's simply opening his mind to be more sexually liberal and teaching him how to treat a woman right, both in and out of the bedroom. So, if you ask me, this is a much better sibling relationship than most other games because there's a mutual respect between the two of them built on trust and a mutual understanding about what this current relationship they have is really all about.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That'd be a shitty thing to do, now wouldn't it?
Particularly considering some of the girls we had little choice about. :LOL: Not that I would put that passed some devs, just to add that 'drama' factor, like killing off cast members. I hear some people named 'Dev' can be real assholes. :p
Choo-Choo! All aboard the crazy train!
Crazy, that's how it goes.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So is the Molly path just gonna blow up in our faces when she finds out you been banging other chicks (which is totally unavoidable)? I really hope we aren't just gonna have the rug pulled out from underneath us on that route...
As long as it doesn't end with a house fire where you have to choose between which one of our beloved girls you get to save and let the other die...I'm good.

Oct 25, 2018
Some day old timers in their rocking chairs will talk about the era before The Great House Fire.
I keep hearing about this fire on other threads as well. Can someone please tell me which game it's from so I can avoid it. I have an idea of which one it is but I want to be sure. I don't play these to be depressed so I don't like surprise death's or other scenarios in these games.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes