TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's fair. That's a balance that I try to come to terms with the choices mattering, while still allowing for players getting to experience everything, and but telling or showing a different side of the same story depending what decisions are made. What happens in this next update will largely depend on which path the player took in the last update. I made it that way because those are the types of games that I like to play. Not sure if you ever read "Choose Your Own Adventure" books as a kid or anything, but I loved those. Of course, nearly every time a decision had to be made, I'd read both outcomes and decide which one I liked better. I see this game similar to those. At least for now, to see everything will require multiple playthroughs or save scumming.
Used to love those books growing up. I did the same.
Can't wait to see more. Thanks for the fun. :D

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
I appreciate your views, but I really see Nikki as the catalyst for just about everything that happens in the story. I understand maybe it's not what you're looking for, and that's fine, but their relationship is a major part of the story that I want to tell. That's why I feel that first sex scene where she blows the random dude is so important to the story...Sorry it's not for you, but I do hope that you are at least liking other parts of the game.
Yeah it's not going to be for the majority of the population here. Despite the fact that you wished to show her sexually liberated most men do not want to see their sister blowing some dude whether or not they have any love interest in the sister. You could have gotten your point across simply by having her do a dialogue that wasn't too slutty.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Yeah it's not going to be for the majority of the population here. Despite the fact that you wished to show her sexually liberated most men do not want to see their sister blowing some dude whether or not they have any love interest in the sister. You could have gotten your point across simply by having her do a dialogue that wasn't too slutty.
Agreed 100%

It was just the dev going for a little shock factor and it just fell flat on its face or dick or whatever.

People saying it was necessary are just blindly sticking up for a bad decision by the dev.

After that scene I just wanted to avoid the sis at all costs because there are much better characters then sister slutbag. But of course its a story about the sister so I put up with the forced dialogue and scenes we are subjected to see just to get to the other love interests. MC dont need no hoebag sister to open up.

Hopefully in future projects we as the players will have more choices in what content we wish to avoid and if and when that happens ill gladly put financial support behind future projects.

Reactions: Nolander
U

User_32285

Agreed 100%

It was just the dev going for a little shock factor and it just fell flat on its face or dick or whatever.

People saying it was necessary are just blindly sticking up for a bad decision by the dev.

After that scene I just wanted to avoid the sis at all costs because there are much better characters then sister slutbag. But of course its a story about the sister so I put up with the forced dialogue and scenes we are subjected to see just to get to the other love interests. MC dont need no hoebag sister to open up.

Hopefully in future projects we as the players will have more choices in what content we wish to avoid and if and when that happens ill gladly put financial support behind future projects.
I had/have no problem with a sister being sexually active or seeing her being sexually active, but I did find the way she acted afterwards irritating, very clingy (towards the one night stand Grant ) saying they were meant for each other and would be good boyfriend/girlfriend (paraphrasing) instead of it being a ""itch"" she needed scratching and forgetting about it as soon it was over.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I had/have no problem with a sister being sexually active or seeing her being sexually active, but I did find the way she acted afterwards irritating, very clingy (towards the one night stand) saying they were meant for each other and would be good boyfriend/girlfriend (paraphrasing) instead of it being a ""itch"" she needed scratching and forgetting about it as soon it was over.
Yeah that "itch" in the back of her throat apparently.

But I agree the sister being presented as just looking for a good time at college then envisioning wedding bells after a one night BJ + sex in front of her brother seemed rather odd.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Some of you guys seem to have been playing a different game than I have or Sumodeine has made or you just have been reading some stuff from between the lines that just isn't there :rolleyes:, because I don't remember the stuff you're talking about the sister being clingy or "envisioning wedding bells" :oops:, not at all.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well maybe it says something about Nikki and she is not only just a slutbag liberated girl? :p
if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its just a run of the mill slutbag.

Some of you guys seem to have been playing a different game than I have or Sumodeine has made or you just have been reading some stuff from between the lines that just isn't there :rolleyes:, because I don't remember the stuff you're talking about the sister being clingy or "envisioning wedding bells" :oops:, not at all.
Some people see with a more critical eye and others just see rainbows and unicorns everywhere.

To each their own.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
However, you can not say that something is happening when it's happening only in your own head. Imagining things that aren't there can be fun or horryfying, but they aren't real for anyone else but you.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
However, you can not say that something is happening when it's happening only in your own head. Imagining things that aren't there can be fun or horryfying, but they aren't real for anyone else but you.
That would be true if others havent said the same thing. But hey, im the crazy one if it makes you feel better about your opinion.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It's why I said that some guys have been playing a different game, not just you.
It seems they have also been imagining things that simply aren't there :rolleyes:.

If you have some part of the text from the game to prove your point, just quote it and show it to us, the guys who haven't seen it. For me it's quite impossible to prove that something doesn't exist. You're the one claiming that it does. So would you please show it to me, too? :)

U

User_32285

It's why I said that some guys have been playing a different game, not just you.
It seems they have also been imagining things that simply aren't there :rolleyes:.

If you have some part of the text from the game to prove your point, just quote it and show it to us, the guys who haven't seen it. For me it's quite impossible to prove that something doesn't exist. You're the one claiming that it does. So would you please show it to me, too? :)
I ll try to describe what I meant,

I played the beginning many months ago but Iirc it started just after the party.

Nikki gives Grant a bj, next morning she talks (to Taylor) about them being "official" after stalking him online (facebook twitter etc) and being so good for each other.

Nikki also keeps mentioning how mature Grant is and how good they are together and she cant wait to see him again.

She is also oblivious about him not wanting to meet Nikki at his own place, later on she is very naive about Grant avoiding her making excuses for him not wanting to hear anything negative about Grant.

If you really want me to replay again and make screenshots of the exact phrasing I can, but maybe you can also check it yourself?

If you don't get that same "vibe" from it that's cool.

We don't need to experience everything the same way, but maybe you can try understand why some may have a different experience?

People can interpret something similar in very differently way, but don't make it out like your opinion is right and others are wrong or is just their imagination.

And for the rest enjoy this fun game :)

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I ll try to describe what I meant,

I played the beginning many months ago but Iirc it started just after the party.

Nikki gives Grant a bj, next morning she talks (to Taylor) about them being "official" after stalking him online (facebook twitter etc) and being so good for each other.

Nikki also keeps mentioning how mature Grant is and how good they are together and she cant wait to see him again.

She is also oblivious about him not wanting to meet Nikki at his own place, later on she is very naive about Grant avoiding her making excuses for him not wanting to hear anything negative about Grant.

If you really want me to replay again and make screenshots of the exact phrasing I can, but maybe you can also check it yourself?

If you don't get that same "vibe" from it that's cool.

We don't need to experience everything the same way, but maybe you can try understand why some may have a different experience?

People can interpret something similar in very differently way, but don't make it out like your opinion is right and others are wrong or is just their imagination.

And for the rest enjoy this fun game :)
Very well put.

But we crazy tho bruh!

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Besides all this banter back and forth. My gripe is more about the fact that the game gives you as the player the choice to be a gentleman or a deviant, but the choices dont matter in the slightest because even if you try to be a gentlemen your forced into all the deviant content anyways. So whats the point of having the illusion of choice?

I will say if you just say fuck it and go full on deviant the game seems to flow much better and its more enjoyable to play.

Just dont bother with the goodguy/badboy option if it doesnt mean a damn thing in the end.

Reactions: Power Lord

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Umm, I think we're talking about different things. I thought that you were talking about Nikki being clingy to her brother, after giving him a BJ and all what's been going on there between those two. :LOL:
Now I get it that you were still talking about Grant the dushbag. In that case, I totally agree that she went overboard with that guy. Everything you said was true if you were talking about Grant. She was clingy, expecting way too much.

I'm sorry, guys, I got a little confused :giggle:
Totally my mistake.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Umm, I think we're talking about different things. I thought that you were talking about Nikki being clingy to her brother, after giving him a BJ and all what's been going on there between those two. :LOL:
Now I get it that you were still talking about Grant the dushbag. In that case, I totally agree that she went overboard with that guy. Everything you said was true if you were talking about Grant. She was clingy, expecting way too much.

I'm sorry, guys, I got a little confused :giggle:
Totally my mistake.
LoL

All good mate. Mistakes do in fact happen.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
am i mistaking this game for another game? I remember fucking the redhead in my room, but tried replay and bet i got was a blowjob, did I play it wrong or im remember another game? :p

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes