Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@TheDevian you're being trolled. Check his post count.
he knows... we' ve been having convos for the past few months.

but back to the questions, and this one is a serious one... do you believe it's possible to change the names from taylor and nikki to Jaimie and Cersei without invalidating the whole roommate mistake?
no disrecpect towards @Sumodeine ment . it's just a joke that keeps hitting me whenever I play the game

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Hey everyone -
I'm so happy to tell you that Version 11 is here and available to everyone. I'm so very proud of this release. This is by far my largest update ever and so much good stuff happens, all while still setting the stage for future events as the story continues. This one was my most challenging one to make, so it feels really good to share it with you. The branching storylines from the last update carry on into this update, so how your game ended after the last version will directly impact the story you get in this one. Save scumming and replaying is always welcome!
As I continue to get better with creating renders, I have to say that the visuals in this update are some of the best I'm done as of yet - they are absolutely beautiful! I may be biased, but I know I'm also correct! My PC has been rendering what feels like nonstop over the past couple weeks, so it will be good to give my GPU a little break as I start to write the dialogue for the next version.
A note for Android users: The full size of the game after this update appears to be too large for me to make an APK. The good news is I think I was able to figure out a way to use the super compressed crunched version to make the new android file. So everyone wins. I just don't have a way to test it, so no promises that it will work. :)
Now for the changelog...
Changelog (V.11):
- Our story continues...
- Taylor will wake up where you last left him and go about his day. No rest for the wary, he's gotta go to class, then Cory will invite him to the gym, and then we'll have a nice fun night on the town.
- The decisions you made in the past will impact the story you experience when you play through this update.
- No more Gentleman/Deviant Point Tracking. They were just there for fun and didn't impact the gameplay, yet their presence on the screen seemed to distract a lot of people from simply enjoying the game, so the points are out.
- Eliminated the text boxes, so now the renders are all full screen.
- 340 beautifully done renders and 7 animations, making it the largest update I've ever done.
Here's the update:

Make sure to keep an eye on this Patreon Page and join my Discord to stay up to date on the game's progress!
Now, I need a drink...
So hyped! Love this game :D Thanks for your hard work Sumodeine!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
he knows... we' ve been having convos for the past few months.

but back to the questions, and this one is a serious one... do you believe it's possible to change the names from taylor and nikki to Jaimie and Cersei without invalidating the whole roommate mistake?
no disrecpect towards @Sumodeine ment . it's just a joke that keeps hitting me whenever I play the game
Would you like that?

Alright.

anyanka.jpg

Just extract attached patch into the root folder of the MSMR game (where the game launcher exe is).

To get back from the twisted reality, delete thrones.rpy and thrones.rpyc from the 'game' subfolder.

Update: get a fixed version from here:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I don't accept stuff from man-haters
Ok, the gift is from me, not Anyanka :p
Besides, she wasn't a man hater, granting wishes was just her job, you know. She was just the first wish granting character that popped into my head, who shouted "Done!" with a "scary" voice :rolleyes:

Here's a fixed version that also replaces 'Tales' with 'Jaimie'.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes