Jun 11, 2018
wonder if he going to fuck his mom too not just his sister and the gardener mom is screwing should stop mc should take over having sex with her this is great harem material by the way

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I take back everything bad I ever said about the crazy vegan. I want to keep her.

@Sumodeine I really liked that you had Nikki playing 'Dreaming of Dana'... Looks like she's really getting into the idea of a bit of brother-sister fucking huh? ;)
I believe the plan is they were always going to fuck eventually but that's it, they won't be in a relationship, she's a wingwoman to experiment with.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Is it just me or Sarah look extra fat in this update? Like big waits small arms and average legs which doesnt look in a good proportion. Dont mind me but i am just saying it from a view of a professional model photographer that was the first thing i noticed when i saw the first photo of Sarah in the club.

Reactions: Sumodeine

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@Sumodeine So are there plans to keep Ashley as a guard dog? As long as we have an air tight alibi and plausible deniability? :ROFLMAO:
That's why I didn't want to answer the phone. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But seriously, loved the update, will try the other version of the story soon.
I'm guessing you missed the gym scene with Corey?
I wish I knew how, I have been trying to avoid her! :p

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I take back everything bad I ever said about the crazy vegan. I want to keep her.

I believe the plan is they were always going to fuck eventually but that's it, they won't be in a relationship, she's a wingwoman to experiment with.
Yeah I know that, but her watching Chris and Dana fucking on her lappy, then hiding the screen from us tells me that her desire from some brother-cock is getting higher and higher, no feelies, just fucking. Plus, I haven't let her fuck any other cock and she's a nympho so, she's gotta be gagging for it right about now... ;)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys some good walkthrough? Or at last some good advice?
Who i wanna do is to have all the girls/women, without sharing them. Why i am say that?
Because i know that at the start MC's sister have other relationship and i wanna stop her to fuck other and look only for the MC.

Can someone help me, give me advice to stop the sister with other and start to put the right path in mc hand?
Thanks in advice.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Who i wanna do is to have all the girls/women, without sharing them. Why i am say that?
Because i know that at the start MC's sister have other relationship and i wanna stop her to fuck other and look only for the MC.

Can someone help me, give me advice to stop the sister with other and start to put the right path in mc hand?
Thanks in advice.
It's simple you'll see her bang one dude, that's unavoidable. Later (before she fucks anyone else) she'll straight up ask you what you're comfortable with. You can have her fuck noone, fuck only girls, fuck only guys, or fuck anything that moves. I have her with only women, as is right. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Thanks in advice.
No real walkthough, just chase the girls you like. There are no 'wrong' choices.
At the beginning she will ask you if you are okay with her dating other guys or girls, and if you say 'no, I don't want to see that', then she will not.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
No real walkthough, just chase the girls you like. There are no 'wrong' choices.
At the beginning she will ask you if you are okay with her dating other guys or girls, and if you say 'no, I don't want to see that', then she will not.

@Bahamut Zero to be clear, she won't do ANYTHING not even when you don't see. She won't be secretly fucking guys when you're not there either...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@Bahamut Zero to be clear, she won't do ANYTHING not even when you don't see. She won't be secretly fucking guys when you're not there either...
Yeah, you also can cockblock her in other ways, like telling D not to do anything with her, and being a bro, he doesn't (or she doesn't remember it anyway :ROFLMAO:).
She goes on about how this is her longest dry spell ever, and it gives her incentive to do things with you. :devilish:

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
That's why I didn't want to answer the phone. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But seriously, loved the update, will try the other version of the story soon.

I wish I knew how, I have been trying to avoid her! :p
What do you mean you ddin't answer the phone? Did you not finish the not answering the phone? :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
give me advice to stop the sister with other and start to put the right path in mc hand?
Not going to happen.

The sister isn't a full choice for a romance and you can't have all the girls at once either.

The sister is only going to be a fuck option with one of the other girls being the end game romance. Nikki will have her own life whether you want her to or not.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Plottwist!

But what I really don't like about this Game is that you have no choices. I don't want to fuck half these Girls and the MC doesn't seem like the Person who would jump everything in his sight.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What do you mean you ddin't answer the phone? Did you not finish the not answering the phone? :ROFLMAO:
I mean I clicked 'no' every time. Please note, I said 'tried' not to answer. :whistle:
Though being the choose your own adventure reader that I was, I checked both options. ;)

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes