botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm, it was a good update with enough content and some nice scenes, but I have to say, I play three different games for MSMR with as different decisions as possible and this update basically played out the same, even if it didn't make much sense.
In one playthrough I had next to no contact with Skylar, but still she shows up and fucks MC and was there even a difference in dialogue between you being with her at the photographers or not?

In another playthrough I have as little contact with Corey as possible and the gym event with her still played out exactly the same, but why would she even be that into me in that playthrough?

Also, in the one playthrough were I played as decent as possible and concentrated solely on the romance with Molly and yet the MC acts just the same in this one.

I can't help but feel a little disappointed if all of the above was intentional and not due to some error not picking up the differences in playthroughs.

Don't get me wrong, this is still an absolutely great game and I like this update, but the things that basically happened despite my decisions were so much this time, that I couldn't just ignore it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
"I fixed your problem." ":unsure: I had a problem? Oh yeah! I forgot he existed!"
I actually thought that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, as Billy Currington (almost) said, "God is great, Beer is good, and Bitches be crazy."

This was a very nice update, which just had one (meaningless) choice although the one major branch from the last update carried over and determined which scene you saw at the end. However, wasn't I supposed to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, I definitely encourage everybody to play both routes, although they are absolutely the same between the opening and the final scene. Both versions of the final scene are hot.

As usual, thanks for the effort to the dev, I loved the updated models and the usual humourous meta-stabs. :D

One point: Is this just the incest patch or a bug that everybody (including Mom) calls her best friend "Mrs. Sollain"?
I mean at least Mom would call her by her first name, given how long they know each other.

Looking forward to what happens next, especially with "da bitch on the run".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know you can stop her from doing anything with anyone but you, if you so choose, right?
I meant at the end of the game.

Also, why would I stop her having fun if she's not going to be a romance option?

That seems creepy as fuck. Even though she will never be with the MC she's not allowed to sleep with anyone else?

Yeah, creepy ... as .. fuck mentality.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I meant at the end of the game.

Also, why would I stop her having fun if she's not going to be a romance option?

That seems creepy as fuck. Even though she will never be with the MC she's not allowed to sleep with anyone else?

Yeah, creepy ... as .. fuck mentality.
Harem mentality. We aren't getting married or anything, but, that pussy is still mine. ;)

I let her have fun btw, just not with other dudes...
Plus, as evidenced by her actions in-game, making her abstain is making her more horny for her brothers cock... win/win!!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Not going to happen.

The sister isn't a full choice for a romance and you can't have all the girls at once either.

The sister is only going to be a fuck option with one of the other girls being the end game romance. Nikki will have her own life whether you want her to or not.
I dont think about it, otherwise the developer do not give us the choice to let her fuck or not with man/women or nothing. If the developer give us the choice, i think that soon or later the choice is... do you wanna me as you love interesse? And ofc we can say yes.

Anyway thanks to all. I just say her not with anyone. I do not wanna see her with boys or girls.
I just wanna her for mc. Ofc surelly not now. But soon or later we surelly have that choice. Otherwise for me is not a problem to stop to play this game and go to another one. I am not her to play a cucksimolator where mc's sister fuck other when in game is clearly that she is one of the option love for mc.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I dont think about it, otherwise the developer do not give us the choice to let her fuck or not with man/women or nothing. If the developer give us the choice, i think that soon or later the choice is... do you wanna me as you love interesse? And ofc we can say yes.

Anyway thanks to all. I just say her not with anyone. I do not wanna see her with boys or girls.
I just wanna her for mc. Ofc surelly not now. But soon or later we surelly have that choice. Otherwise for me is not a problem to stop to play this game and go to another one. I am not her to play a cucksimolator where mc's sister fuck other when in game is clearly that she is one of the option love for mc.
She ain't gonna be the MC's girlfriend, perpetual fuckbuddy more like...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
She ain't gonna be the MC's girlfriend, perpetual fuckbuddy more like...
I am good with that. :LOL:
...Just need to make sure Molly becomes okay with it, and maybe one or two others. :devilish:
Yeah is not a problem also for me. At last if i have the choice to stop her with other. So if she just wanna a sexbuddy i am ok.
At last till the time developer give me the choice. No men fuck mc's sister!

Reactions: TheDevian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does someone have a new waifu? :)
You have a problem and she kills it.

I mean, it's hilarious that she flips her shit over Bambi being served for lunch but has no problems killing the person stopping you from talking to her.

I hear you should never stick your dick in crazy but she makes me want to grow a penis and go all in on that lunatic minge.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You have a problem and she kills it.

I mean, it's hilarious that she flips her shit over Bambi being served for lunch but has no problems killing the person stopping you from talking to her.

I hear you should never stick your dick in crazy but she makes me want to grow a penis and go all in on that lunatic minge.
Many like her care more about animals than people. Before you do, I recommend the movie Fatal Attraction. Crazy is one thing, but as someone put so eloquently recently, 'daymn!' :LOL: Yandere like that make me afraid I might end up like Mr. John Wayne Bobbitt.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes