Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While a few of the characters have moved me to change their story a little bit, I'm still holding strong that Nikki won't be a full on romance option for Taylor. They'll continue to hook up a little bit, but that's where it will end. I know that's not the answer a lot of people want, but this is the story I want to tell.
I'm happy about that. It's pretty unique to the story having a sister wingman you experiment with, I think it would ruin it if she was just another romance option.

Doesn't matter at all if other people dislike the answer, this is your story and it's up to them whether they want to play it or not.

If they want a different story told, Ren'py is easy to get hold of, tell them to crack on.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
While a few of the characters have moved me to change their story a little bit, I'm still holding strong that Nikki won't be a full on romance option for Taylor. They'll continue to hook up a little bit, but that's where it will end. I know that's not the answer a lot of people want, but this is the story I want to tell.
Ho hum :(

Nov 9, 2018
I'm still holding strong that Nikki won't be a full on romance option for Taylor. They'll continue to hook up a little bit, but that's where it will end. I know that's not the answer a lot of people want, but this is the story I want to tell.
That's fine, just wish there was a way to tell that psycho Ashley that Taylors not interested in her and to leave him the fuck alone

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
incest patch is not working. is anyone having the same problem?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's fine, just wish there was a way to tell that psycho Ashley that Taylors not interested in her and to leave him the fuck alone
It's part of the story. Would kinda spoil it completely if she wasn't around. He would have to redo a lot especially after this update.

Reactions: Sumodeine

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
Started playing this tonight but just can't finish. Between discovering Nikki is a complete skank and wanting to /wrist every time Ashley comes around. I just can't...

Just sort of ruins the fun of going after Nikki when she'd fuck anything that moves (or doesn't move), anyway.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Started playing this tonight but just can't finish. Between discovering Nikki is a complete skank and wanting to /wrist every time Ashley comes around. I just can't...

Just sort of ruins the fun of going after Nikki when she'd fuck anything that moves (or doesn't move), anyway.
Did you seriously just miss every single conversation in the thread that points out Nikki is not a romance option?

She's your wingman and you get to fuck her maybe once in the future, that's it. Dev even confirmed that's all that's going to happen not 30 minutes ago.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did you seriously just miss every single conversation in the thread that points out Nikki is not a romance option?

She's your wingman and you get to fuck her maybe once in the future, that's it. Dev even confirmed that's all that's going to happen not 30 minutes ago.
Yeah, everyone knows you are supposed to be going after Molly! ;):whistle:

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
I think you missed the part where I expressed my lack of interest anymore. Why would I then go on to read the posts?

Lesson learned, don't fucking post on this forum.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
So liked this update it was very fun to go trough. I was a little disappointed with the amount of sex scenes, however I discovered this vn on stage of v.10, so I had a lot of fun and compering 10 updates to one is unfair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think you missed the part where I expressed my lack of interest anymore. Why would I then go on to read the posts?

Lesson learned, don't fucking post on this forum.
Lesson not learned at all.

Lesson should have been check what kind of game you play before starting.

No, it's part of the story and what her whole build up has been aiming at.

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
Well since you think you're so wise ... maybe you should check the tags and the fact that there is a patch. Sort of leads you to think the story goes somewhere it obviously doesn't.

Excuse me for not bowing to your all knowing magnificence.

• Angry
Reactions: rhdad and Jaun Karr

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I take back everything bad I ever said about the crazy vegan. I want to keep her
welcome my child... you have seen the light
Anyway, as Billy Currington (almost) said, "God is great, Beer is good, and Bitches be crazy."
she's not crazy, she's just pregnant
Does someone have a new waifu? :)
I am good with that. :LOL:
...Just need to make sure Molly becomes okay with it, and maybe one or two others. :devilish:
I believe Molly would be okay with ashley only....
Why do I keep finding this meme around...
;):p
someone else, I would hate for this but you got a free "make fun of ashley card"... don't abuse it
You have a problem and she kills it.

I mean, it's hilarious that she flips her shit over Bambi being served for lunch but has no problems killing the person stopping you from talking to her.

I hear you should never stick your dick in crazy but she makes me want to grow a penis and go all in on that lunatic minge.
she's not lunatc.. and the jury will tell you she's not guilty

Many like her care more about animals than people. Before you do, I recommend the movie Fatal Attraction. Crazy is one thing, but as someone put so eloquently recently, 'daymn!' :LOL: Yandere like that make me afraid I might end up like Mr. John Wayne Bobbitt.
yanderes are fine, you ust gotta lnow how to sweettalk them

Moves her a bit into Ashley territory. ;)
let the killing begin

maybe you should try another game.. "My Magical Demon Lover" should satiate your palate,,, it has "swordfighting"

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Lesson not learned at all.

Lesson should have been check what kind of game you play before starting.
...to be fair the game is listed as incest, and specifically brother sister incest. It isn't unreasonable to expect some kind of conclusion to their relationship based on how it starts and how the sister acts to him.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes