TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
she's not crazy, she's just pregnant
I believe Molly would be okay with ashley only....
someone else, I would hate for this but you got a free "make fun of ashley card"... don't abuse it
yanderes are fine, you ust gotta ln how to sweettalk them
She was a bit wacked before she got pregnant (obsessive at the very least), unless we lucked out like I did, and she got knocked up before she met us, but wasn't showing yet.
Not trying to (here), just too close to real life for me, been there, done that. :eek:
She is just a bit too blond to get away with that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I have not looked at this one in a while as it was a bit hit or miss for me, but that was a hell of a fun update to play. The story is getting extra good, with the call-backs to previous events, unexpected plot and the lewds were pretty hot.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
generally speaking this is one of the more fun games around..BUT..in that i like Skylar Sarah and Mrs S ONLY..not having a choice to totally exclude the others is a pain at times..NO Molly..do not kiss me in public..you and your thot hair begone!!!! but i'll get over it..fuck her from behind...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
...to be fair the game is listed as incest, and specifically brother sister incest. It isn't unreasonable to expect some kind of conclusion to their relationship based on how it starts and how the sister acts to him.
Only because it happens in some other games it actually is unreasonable to expect it happening everywhere. You can not assume that all incestual relations are romantic. If you do expect that, then it's your own mistake and problem.

And even romantic relations do not always have the kind of ending you'd like to see. Some relations just don't work out, the kind between siblings a lot more likely than any other kind.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The bitch is crazy... and I ment Chelsea
Oh yeah, her too. Made more scary by the fact that I never wanted anything to do with her friend either. :LOL:
generally speaking this is one of the more fun games around..BUT..in that i like Skylar Sarah and Mrs S ONLY..not having a choice to totally exclude the others is a pain at times..NO Molly..do not kiss me in public..you and your thot hair begone!!!! but i'll get over it..fuck her from behind...
Yeah, Sarah is pretty hot. One of the best looking girls in the game, tbh.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Only because it happens in some other games it actually is unreasonable to expect it happening everywhere. You can not assume that all incestual relations are romantic. If you do expect that, then it's your own mistake and problem.
Sis gets drunk alot and gets all frisky with Bro..it wouldnt surprise me if they do the twist and shout and she gets knocked up with their three headed baby and she disappears never to be seen again leaving MC and Mrs S to raise young Triskullteratops baby :p

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I am really happy things are progressing with the sister (Nikki), the scenes are really hot, good job dev!
I just really prefer Nikki without the extra make up. I really never find make up attractive when it's that heavy (dark lipstick, and the rest), so I hope she'll get back to her more natural look now that the "date" is over ^^.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I stopped using satelites since the 2018 accident but I digress...
I;mm surprised there wasn't any fun with Sara despite the truth answer .
That would have been nice, I wanted to smack him when two sexy women invited him to dance with them, and he decides to be a wallflower. He could have at least done it until he spotted his distraction for the evening. :love:

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes