TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
now immagine the women from big brother having to be on jury duty for Ashley's trial...
Owch, they never learned he was the evil dickmuch that he was, and still liked him because he gave them stuff and lied about me. Of course this is an alternate universe, since well, there are reasons he could not have been in either game after the other... So who knows? :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@Sumodeine will we be able to blackmail professor std-catcher into giving Molly a good grade? the hag is getting on my nerve with her insinuations
Leave my strangely affectionate and slightly odd future sperm receptacle alone, you bully.

ugh... skylar.... murdering a wild eric because of her....
It was more because Ash tried to talk to Taylor but he was pissed off his sister was being blackmailed into sex so wouldn't stop to talk but did tell her why he couldn't stop.

Now he's free to talk.

Ash logic.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
played through again and stayed with Mrs S instead of interrupting Nikki+futureslave...and ya..Mrs S is now pregnant :p also..latter game plays out alot more fun with even MORE Mrs S.....sorry Taylor's mom..you are going to become Mrs S mother-in-law :p HAHAAA!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
90% of the time my games flows proper with Nikki as "childhood friend" (Rob dosnt do incest patches :p ) but occasionally the incest origins bleed through...i turn away and go LALALALA when that happens..but because she is "childhood friend" in my game..i'll rut her like a bull moose in heat...especially if Mrs S is there for it.
actually..the only one i do not want my MC's D in is Molly..sorry..but i got a hair thang..and her hair is just a turn off to me..lol...ya..i'm weird...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
And now we have the plot to the sequel! :ROFLMAO:
My Vegan, My cellmate.
Asley is the biggest badass on the block, and taylor is her "wife", the plot starts with Taylor being called to the vist room, it turns out it's Molly, she wears a summer dress, but our MC notices something is different, her belly is a bit bigger. this way Taylor finds out he became a father for the X times. back in the cell, he tells Ashley, the cellmate is a bit displeased and not wanting to be inferior to her friend slash rival, she asks Taylor to fuck her like there's no tomorrow. they do it and then cuddle on the lower bunk, the scene flickers and Taylor thinks about those he left outise, the screen shows Nikki playing with a toddler, her son, Taylor jr. she's afraid of how the world would rect if the world knew who's the father. The first update ends with Sarah aproaching the penitentiary, she's fidgety and not sure how Taylor will react to the news she's about to deliver... this time she looks a bit "fatter".

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
My Vegan, My cellmate.
Asley is the biggest badass on the block, and taylor is her "wife", the plot starts with Taylor being called to the vist room, it turns out it's Molly, she wears a summer dress, but our MC notices something is different, her belly is a bit bigger. this way Taylor finds out he became a father for the X times. back in the cell, he tells Ashley, the cellmate is a bit displeased and not wanting to be inferior to her friend slash rival, she asks Taylor to fuck her like there's no tomorrow. they do it and then cuddle on the lower bunk, the scene flickers and Taylor thinks about those he left outise, the screen shows Nikki playing with a toddler, her son, Taylor jr. she's afraid of how the world would rect if the world knew who's the father. The first update ends with Sarah aproaching the penitentiary, she's fidgety and not sure how Taylor will react to the news she's about to deliver... this time she looks a bit "fatter".
thumbsup.gif

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Who? If Eric - she went to see him before she told Taylor about him. If DBrickashaw - If you asked her not to do anything with him, she doesn't.
I meant the photographer; thanks for the reminder, I remembered a stern talking-to and that she probably shouldn't see him. As for D'Brickshaw, I had the impression that they would be going for it anyway somewhere, so I thought I might as well go for the "foursome" and get some enjoyment out of it.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Darthmonkeyyy

Dec 28, 2018
No one has .apk file with the patch inside? I tried to convert the .apk file to zip and put the incest patch on the game folder...turned it back to .apk but it wont install on phone(not rooted btw)...any help?

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
anyone have .apk file for android with the incest patch already inside?
Posted on my discord yesterday:

Leave my strangely affectionate and slightly odd future sperm receptacle alone, you bully.
I can't tell you how much I love that description of her!

My Vegan, My cellmate.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Well, now it looks like I have to rewrite the entire ending I had planned....

No one has .apk file with the patch inside? I tried to convert the .apk file to zip and put the incest patch on the game folder...turned it back to .apk but it wont install on phone(not rooted btw)...any help?
Posted on my discord yesterday:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Well, now it looks like I have to rewrite the entire ending I had planned....
why? Nikki could still get pregnant without her and taylor being an item. she could lie abut him being the father, move far away and raise the kid on her own. she could even have a reverse-corruption. from her "open minded self' she could become a motherly prude

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes