Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is there a way to tell the sister to take a hike, like for good? She was absolutely annoying right from the get go. I mean damn just blowing some random dude and banging him right in front of you lol

I just need more time with the other ladies =)
Dude, look at the name of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
But in all honesty I get this is just another Bro and Sis end up not being able to keep their hands off eachother game....(yawn...) I just hoped that maybe we would actually have a choice as there is in other games to be like "thanks but no thanks" along with choosing which girls you want to pursue without being forced into situations with other girls you have no interest in (crazy PETA girl anyone)...

I guess im just more into the shy reserved love interests and seeing the sister being a total hoe right of the bat was an imediate turn off. If the sister in these games happen to be said more reserved sweet type, hey sign me up for some sister on brother action.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey there!

Just thought I'd stop by and say that after playing this game for the first time last month it immediately found a place in my top 10. Nikki has definitely become one of my favourite game characters because I just love how sexually liberal and open-minded she is, especially because her views on incest very much align with my own. Also love the innocent, shy Molly and the way that the relationship between her and the MC is slowly building like an actual romance and I hope this continues at this pace and not rush to her sex scenes or turn her into some cock-hungry slut.

Looking forward to future updates and hope to see more expansion of the existing content to give the different interactions a slower build-up. Also, I hope that some of these branching storylines can loop back around because the partial threesome with Nikki and Jessica was great but so too was being caught by your Mom at Mrs Sollain's house because both could lead to great moments and I don't particularly like the idea of missing on a threesome because I wanna bang Mrs Sollain or possible sex with the Mom because I chose to go home after visiting Mrs Sollain.

Keep up the great work @Sumodeine! (y)

P.S.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks to the people who made the other sig recently, I did a slight edit and made this...
MSMR_F95Fan_heart.gif
But in all honesty I get this is just another Bro and Sis end up not being able to keep their hands off eachother game....(yawn...) I just hoped that maybe we would actually have a choice as there is in other games to be like "thanks but no thanks" along with choosing which girls you want to pursue without being forced into situations with other girls you have no interest in (crazy PETA girl anyone)...

I guess im just more into the shy reserved love interests and seeing the sister being a total hoe right of the bat was an imediate turn off. If the sister in these games happen to be said more reserved sweet type, hey sign me up for some sister on brother action.
This isn't your typical bro-sis game, in that they can't end up together, and it's also not one where you get go and get every girl (or at least not every scene with every girl, you might work it so you can get with them all if you play the options right), but that is her goal for you. She is your exciting twin, trying to get her reserved brother to come out of his shell.

I would like to tell Ashley 'no', but her drama is too important to the storyline I guess. :p

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
What a snoozefest that would be. There's already a million games where the sister is the "reserved sweet type", so I for one could use a couple where they're more the sassy type.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

I might be mistaken but I think dev. said that the sister is not the girl you gonna end-up at the end. If you want innocence focus more on Molly. Oh and the story is quite linear, choices do matter but they don't change that much however you need to choose different option to see all scenes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

You're clearly missing the point.

Aside from the obviousness of the title that has been previously pointed out to you (can't have a title like that and not have the sister be a major part of the story), but the sister being so sexually free and liberal is the whole point. She's basically always been this way but maintained a reserved demeanour at home because that what you'd do, but now that she's in college she feels that she can finally be herself. Her brother, by contrast, is the shy, reserved one who doesn't have much experience with girls and the sister's sexually liberal attitude is the driving force for helping the MC to come out of his shell by giving him more confidence with women. We also know from the start that the MC acknowledges his sister's attractiveness so having her totally OK with incest makes it easier for the MC to be convinced to do things with her as it turns out they both feel somewhat the same about this subject which they previously didn't know.

For me, the reason this game is so good is because it's not the stereotypical shy sister who gets corrupted/blackmailed/convinced to do sexual things with her brother, but is the exact opposite; a sexually liberal sister with a completely open mind towards sex and full awareness of her own sexuality helping her shy brother with his self-esteem and sexual confidence. She doesn't give a fuck and that's why I like her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What a snoozefest that would be. There's already a million games where the sister is the "reserved sweet type", so I for one could use a couple where they're more the sassy type.
And I like those ones just the same, like Sara in Milfy City, Ashley in Man of the House, Mia in View of Family, Rachel in Sisterly Lust, but variety is the spice of life and I also like the sexually free, liberal, experienced girls who know what they've got and use it to full effect, especially in incest games because it often makes the sexual interactions feel more passionate when both parties are open to it and just don't give a fuck what other people think.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And I like those ones just the same, like Sara in Milfy City, Ashley in Man of the House, Mia in View of Family, Rachel in Sisterly Lust, but variety is the spice of life and I also like the sexually free, liberal, experienced girls who know what they've got and use it to full effect, especially in incest games because it often makes the sexual interactions feel more passionate when both parties are open to it and just don't give a fuck what other people think.
Actually, I was thinking with Ashley, and some others, it was partially her corrupting us, that was the twist I liked about her. It's kind of like Nikki, though the MC of MotH doesn't need as much pushing as Taylor. The story with Ashley still had the brother 'teaching' her, but it was her pushing him to keep doing more stuff with her, unlike most games where he is the one corrupting her.

Reactions: UncleVT

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

I appreciate your views, but I really see Nikki as the catalyst for just about everything that happens in the story. I understand maybe it's not what you're looking for, and that's fine, but their relationship is a major part of the story that I want to tell. That's why I feel that first sex scene where she blows the random dude is so important to the story. It shows she's sexually liberal, yet in the conversation the next morning, it shows she's still vulnerable and looking for something more. That's not for everyone but that's the reason why I put it in there and left it in the game, even after so many people told me to take it out early on. Luckily, there's a lot of games available that where their are sisters that fit the description you're looking for. Sorry it's not for you, but I do hope that you are at least liking other parts of the game.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I get it that the sister is definitely open and honest about her sexuality. She doesn't need to be a totally shy prude you need to corrupt/blackmail/convince to sleep with her brother. But when she hops on literally the 1st dick that presents itself at college is just laughably bad. I'm just saying a choice for the player to say "NO" is all.

But the dev/writer is telling their story and I am just along for the ride so I guess were heading to the alter with crazy girl and banging our sister on the side. Sign me up!

Reactions: Sumodeine

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I might be mistaken but I think dev. said that the sister is not the girl you gonna end-up at the end. If you want innocence focus more on Molly. Oh and the story is quite linear, choices do matter but they don't change that much however you need to choose different option to see all scenes.
I don't mind if we don't end up with the sister because, let's face it, that couldn't really happen in real life and if it did it would be fraught with difficulties, but even though this is a completely fictitious game, it's still more realistic than most other games out there so ending up with Molly or Jessica or anyone else would work better. I just hope, as I said previously, that as the game is further developed that we might be able to not be completely locked out of certain moments but rather have them happen at different times, like for example if you don't pursue Jessica in the first few days you can do so later but with certain events like her being with your sister having already happened so it changes some aspects of your interactions.

Mainly I just didn't like the fact you had to choose between a partial threesome with Nikki and Jessica or getting caught by your Mom, both of which could lead to really interesting possibilities down the line so I just hope that some (if not all) events can happen even if they're at different times in the story.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I appreciate your views, but I really see Nikki as the catalyst for just about everything that happens in the story. I understand maybe it's not what you're looking for, and that's fine, but their relationship is a major part of the story that I want to tell. That's why I feel that first sex scene where she blows the random dude is so important to the story. It shows she's sexually liberal, yet in the conversation the next morning, it shows she's still vulnerable and looking for something more. That's not for everyone but that's the reason why I put it in there and left it in the game, even after so many people told me to take it out early on. Luckily, there's a lot of games available that where their are sisters that fit the description you're looking for. Sorry it's not for you, but I do hope that you are at least liking other parts of the game.
I don't mean to offend you or your work. Just stating my preferances and my "opinions" and trust me if I didn't like the overall game I wouldn't bother commenting at all. It's like I said it just left a bad taste in my mouth right off the bat but I always play it out to give a game a fair shake. Other than that the writing, renders and overall story is good.

So please take it as a compliment that I give a shit lol

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Actually, I was thinking with Ashley, and some others, it was partially her corrupting us, that was the twist I liked about her. It's kind of like Nikki, though the MC of MotH doesn't need as much pushing as Taylor. The story with Ashley still had the brother 'teaching' her, but it was her pushing him to keep doing more stuff with her, unlike most games where he is the one corrupting her.
Yeah, I suppose that's true, but she at least plays the innocent sister and the MC gradually starts to realise that she's been harbouring this deviant side to her which is further fueled by his "lessons".

Reactions: TheDevian

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I don't mean to offend you or your work. Just stating my preferances and my "opinions" and trust me if I didn't like the overall game I wouldn't bother commenting at all. It's like I said it just left a bad taste in my mouth right off the bat but I always play it out to give a game a fair shake. Other than that the writing, renders and overall story is good.

So please take it as a compliment that I give a shit lol
It's all good, man. Don't worry, I wasn't offended in the slightest. Believe me, a lot worse has been said about this game! I try to be very open to criticism about my game/story. It helps me get better! I just wanted to explain my reasoning as to why that's in there.

Conversation like this is why these forums exist!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I get it that the sister is definitely open and honest about her sexuality. She doesn't need to be a totally shy prude you need to corrupt/blackmail/convince to sleep with her brother. But when she hops on literally the 1st dick that presents itself at college is just laughably bad. I'm just saying a choice for the player to say "NO" is all.

But the dev/writer is telling their story and I am just along for the ride so I guess were heading to the alter with crazy girl and banging our sister on the side. Sign me up!
It's only "laughably bad" if you've never known someone like that and think it's unrealistic. Trust me, there are girls out there who will "hop on literally the 1st dick that presents itself" and they don't give a flying fuck what anybody thinks about them for it. I also think there's an element of her doing this to try and seduce her brother because, being in college, she wants to do a lot of sexual experimentation and incest is clearly high on that list of priorities, so by having sex in the same room as him she was hoping to get his attention.

Also, to be able to say "no" to her would mean the MC doesn't get pushed into doing things outside his comfort zone which will ultimately help him in the long run and he also doesn't get important, practical sexual advice about how to please a woman which will also help him. Therefore, for the purposes of the MC's character development, Nikki must be an integral, unavoidable part of that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm glad you didn't take that out and hope you never do. It's an important part for Nikki and the MC in terms of character development for both of them.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
It's only "laughably bad" if you've never known someone like that and think it's unrealistic. Trust me, there are girls out there who will "hop on literally the 1st dick that presents itself" and they don't give a flying fuck what anybody thinks about them for it. I also think there's an element of her doing to try and seduce her brother because, being in college, she wants to do a lot of sexual experimentation and incest is clearly high on that list of priorities, so by having sex in the same room as him she was hoping to get his attention.

Also, to be able to say "no" to her would mean the MC doesn't get pushed into doing things outside his comfort zone which will ultimately help him in the long run and he also doesn't get important, practical sexual advice about how to please a woman which will also help him. Therefore, for the purposes of the MC's character development, Nikki must be an integral, unavoidable part of that.
Oh I have known plenty of girls that are exactly like that. Guess what? Didnt like them either =)

If I want to play the game as a more respectful decent guy so be it. And why not be able to resist the corruption? You are given an option in Molly that seems to fit the MC perfectly anyways but you are still forced into "situations" that many wpuld not wish to be a part of.

But if this is how its gotta be so be it. Im on this crazy train to whatever moral dumpster fire were all headed lol

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes