Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like the idea of the roommate wingwoman; Nikki's great. But it feels like there's too much tension between her and MC to not eventually have a romance option. I think the dev wanted to not have this happen, but it feels like that's where the story is going. Nikki and MC have known each other a long time, have compatible views on a lot of things and seem to have the most in common.
The plan has always been for them to eventually fuck but they will never end up together.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
From devs Patreon a few days ago. Looks delicious to me!

Here's a quick preview to kick off the weekend and show a little bit of what's to come in the next update. Cory and her roommate Chelsea both make a triumphant return in this version!
I know Taylor will be excited! Are you?

namea

May 19, 2017
From devs Patreon a few days ago. Looks delicious to me!

Here's a quick preview to kick off the weekend and show a little bit of what's to come in the next update. Cory and her roommate Chelsea both make a triumphant return in this version!
I know Taylor will be excited! Are you?
Lol. I was expecting some lustier content :-(

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Holiday wishes to you all.
Hahaha! Dude! I fucking love those!

I was feeling a little bad because a lot of devs made special Christmas renders or whatever and I didn't because I was working on the base game and I didn't want to spend the time to get the resources and set up and render a scene for a lone holiday picture. I love that you took what I already made and turned it into something for the holiday season (kinda). I tip my cap to you

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hahaha! Dude! I fucking love those!

I was feeling a little bad because a lot of devs made special Christmas renders or whatever and I didn't because I was working on the base game and I didn't want to spend the time to get the resources and set up and render a scene for a lone holiday picture. I love that you took what I already made and turned it into something for the holiday season (kinda). I tip my cap to you
Yeah, well, I am not good enough to put x-mas hats on them or anything, but I did at least try to fit the theme of the holiday, and honor my favorite girls (not in order)! :LOL:
I am sure most of us will just be thrilled to have the update, that is enough of a holiday gift as it is. :giggle:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I haven't played this game for quite a lot of versions. Then I didn't want to because I heard that the sister started getting 'blacked', really not into that...

Is this D'Brickshaw fuckwad in the game much?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm and that's it? Nothing is happening 'behind your back, that you just don't see'?
Depends on your choices, you can effectively cock block her from getting any after the first time at school, and if so, she will admit that she hasn't gotten any since then, and that she is in a 'dry spell'. Personally, I was okay with her screwing other girls, but no guys, but you get to make those choices yourself.

Reactions: Shardoom

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Correct. If you tell Nikki that you don't want her to be with other guys, she wont hook up with other guys, including D'Brickashaw.
It's her fault, really, she cursed herself at the beginning of the story by saying she didn't want to be one of those people who peaked in high school. That might as well be a death flag! :LOL:

Reactions: Floga
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes