43pass

Nov 18, 2017
This isnt like a lotof games where there is a best answer. For the most part, its your personal preference. Theres no wrong answer but you will see different scenes depending on the choices you make. In the most recent update you had to go on a date with Jessica in the past to get the sex scene with her. However if you do that you miss a sex scene with Cory and possibly future Cory scenes. Best to try them all and keep multiple saves for each route.
i was just wondering because the branch scenes dont tell u who they will be with, well since i finished up to v06, cory wasnt my big concern, i wanted to have jessica the most from the branches scenes will it be easy for tell which ones are hers

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u get nikki to be ur model after u see the professor about the first assignment that u took pictures of jessica, i took pictures of cory instead is there a way to get nikki to be the model for that part

magus448

May 22, 2018
So I'm guessing Nikki only likes an audience if she has a few drinks in her since other times she's just fine with you being around when she has sex. Heck she even watched Taylor and Ashley having sex.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
does someone have a save for this? thank you
If you can't be bothered, I did post one for one possible route a few pages ago, before the last update.

Well, to be fair, for most people, Tales got to Jessica first. Even in my play, where I avoided her, she still have me a HJ first, though I have been cockblocking Nikki the whole game, so this or her friend on the beach was likely her first action other than us. :devilish:

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I guess this might be perceived as a backhanded compliment, but for a game that has fairly mediocre art and character designs, I’m surprised in myself how attractive I find Nikki. Maybe even more so than any other sister character right now. It’s a real testament to her personality I guess. I just wish the latest update escalated things more between her and Taylor. The “threesome” scene kind of felt like a step backwards from the really great one last month. :cry:
Hey man, I'll take any compliment I can get! Backhanded or not (fronthanded?).

I've been writing (and hilarious) my entire life, but only started playing around with making renders when I made this game. So my art will take a while to catch up to my wit. I think my rendering skills have gotten better as I do it more, but I'm sure everyone would agree there's still room for improvement.

I noticed you have the game developer tag - What game(s) have you made or are you making? I'd love to check out some of your work.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey man, I'll take any compliment I can get! Backhanded or not (fronthanded?).

I've been writing (and hilarious) my entire life, but only started playing around with making renders when I made this game. So my art will take a while to catch up to my wit. I think my rendering skills have gotten better as I do it more, but I'm sure everyone would agree there's still room for improvement.

I noticed you have the game developer tag - What game(s) have you made or are you making? I'd love to check out some of your work.
Yeah, I have noticed an improvement in your renders, especially when it comes to the lighting. As far as the games I work on, I’m a writer for the ones in my sig. and I’m also working on my own that I think will be quite different than most games here.

PointBravo

Jun 23, 2017
be assertive when entering the room
I don't have this option. Only "be quiet" or "let them know..."
Currently I've 12 gentleman points and 250 deviant points.

Any clue on what I've missed or done wrong?
Any chance someone would share a save, as I do not wish to replay from the beggining?

Thanks a lot everyone.

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes