wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Thanks to everyone that has played and enjoyed this update! And also thanks to those that played and didn't like the update! Basically, if you're here and reading this: THANK YOU!

I know my game isn't perfect, and it's not going to be for everyone, but I really do appreciate all the dialogue and conversation around it. I love that so many people seem to enjoy it and also really enjoy the humor I include within the game! It really does mean a lot to me!!!
I really admire you for keeping the game yours and not what everyone else wants it to be. We like the game that you made. Sometimes i think the developers get to listening to what everyone would like to see in the game and ruins it.( Just my opinion)
I will wait till the first of the month to pledge my support to you. Keep up the great work.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
i just wait it off until theres an update for my molly,sexy time or fun time with her sexy ass lol

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Thanks to everyone that has played and enjoyed this update! And also thanks to those that played and didn't like the update! Basically, if you're here and reading this: THANK YOU!

I know my game isn't perfect, and it's not going to be for everyone, but I really do appreciate all the dialogue and conversation around it. I love that so many people seem to enjoy it and also really enjoy the humor I include within the game! It really does mean a lot to me!!!
Thank you for the great game! I am loving the storyline(s) and the renders/animations are well done. You are another developer that will be getting my Patreon business after this. Honestly, it won't be much, but I try to at least give a little something to those that deserve it! Keep up the great work!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She's still fucking around, you just don't see it if you told her that you don't want to see that, that's it :p
No, she isn't, at the truth or dare game, and a few other places, she keeps talking about her 'dry spell'. This one might be an exception, but if you make certain choices, then you block her all the way.
NTR does not exist with your sister..she is free range pussy..because..incest nullifies NTR..HAHAAA!!!....i have no idea..these are youngin' terms and i'm from a time when sideboob was enough to gitcha going :p
I disagree slightly, it's a game, so 'all your girls are belong to us'.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
No, she isn't, at the truth or dare game, and a few other places, she keeps talking about her 'dry spell'. This one might be an exception, but if you make certain choices, then you block her all the way.
I disagree slightly, it's a game, so 'all your girls are belong to us'.
the "Zero Wing" quote will be the only thing to survive armageddon..along with cockroaches ..LOL

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the "Zero Wing" quote will be the only thing to survive armageddon..along with cockroaches ..LOL
Roaches, rats, and Keith Richards. That man has had more blood transfusions than my car has had oil changes! :LOL:

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
is there an updated walkthrough i justed started to play but the walkthrough on the OP only goes up to version 6

Reactions: Rastafoo

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Just to clarify a bit... That was sarcasm. Nikki won't actually end up pregnant with Taylor's baby (sorry if you were looking forward to that). I'm not saying what end game will be until it happens. The story is mapped out and every character gets a conclusion but I don't want to spoil anything before it happens.
Just so you know, this is one of the most amusing VNs I have seen so far. Almost every "episode" I get at least one good belly laugh, and it's usually due to Nikki. She cracks me up. The other brother / sister duo that I would consider pretty similar are Haley and her brother in Haley's story, which is also hilarious.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The only thing that changed is that Nikki is the childhood best friend now. I still don't have plans for them to end up in love together at the end. I know that's what a lot of people seemed to want, but that's not the story I want to tell. I hope you like the game anyway.
I mean...I don't and choose to not play it for that reason, but that is ok not every game made here is made for me to like it and a bunch of people seem to be ok with it which is great. I hope you continue to find success in your game and look forward to your next one if it has something more of what I'm looking for in a game.

Reactions: Orlox and Sumodeine

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
I think I'm quickly becoming *cue Foreigner* "A Quick Save Heeeerrroooo" Got Saves on my Drives! :ROFLMAO: .... ... ... ...I don't know what's wrong with me. :oops:

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
oh wow...another stupid truth or dare game in it. Almost every VN has one. It gets boring. just sayin.
I beg to disagree. I never found this game boring in sex games for some reason :whistle: Babysitter even put 2 of them. Never boring imo. Why ? Things can happen in public and it's fun :ROFLMAO:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
i liked the truth or dare but i think it wouldve been better if the player could pick what dare they want someone to do

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I guess this might be perceived as a backhanded compliment, but for a game that has fairly mediocre art and character designs, I’m surprised in myself how attractive I find Nikki. Maybe even more so than any other sister character right now. It’s a real testament to her personality I guess. I just wish the latest update escalated things more between her and Taylor. The “threesome” scene kind of felt like a step backwards from the really great one last month. :cry:

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Tried this game for the first time today, and am really digging some of the humor in the game so far. Not often I play a game that makes me stop for a moment to regain some of my composure so I can get back to playing the game again.

Good job with the humor, Dev!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That was sarcasm. Nikki won't actually end up pregnant with Taylor's baby
my interest in the game just dropped by 100 %.... now it's only 300%
i just wait it off until theres an update for my molly,sexy time or fun time with her sexy ass lol
oh you gonna wait a long time...
Roaches, rats, and Keith Richards. That man has had more blood transfusions than my car has had oil changes! :LOL:
maybe you should keep bether care of your car?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes